NATIONAL NURSING & REHAB

NATIONAL NURSING & REHAB Employee Reviews in United States

PRN Social Worker
Medical Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 16, 2016
I was employed as a PRN/Medical Social Worker with the Adult Home Health services from April 2015 - May 2016. It is a great agency to work for with the most Caring Professional staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Unfortuneatly they had to close the Austin office. However, they still have the Pediatric Home health services that remains in operation. The company is based out of San Antonio, Tx. Everyone I met during this brief employment made a positive impact on the patients/families and co-workers. I will miss this job greatly.
Great place to work!
LVN Pediatric (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 20, 2016
Office staff is friendly and willing to work with you to accommodate your schedule preference. I am planning on relocating to Virginia that is why I will be a PRN PDN instead a full time PDN next month. Will miss my clients dearly.
Great work environment
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 22, 2016
Working for this company as a field nurse is very rewarding and keeps you up to date on your nursing skills. I loved setting my own hours and days!
Pros
variety of skilled nursing patients
Cons
high turn over on upper management
Great company to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXOctober 19, 2015
National Nursing and Rehab has lots of educational opportunities each year with inservices to attend. They are flexible in scheduling needs of the nurse, and are competitive in the pay and benefits for those who can work full time. The staff are nice and easy to work with.
Pros
They remember me on holidays and my birthday
Cons
I can't always get full time work
Not a great company to work with
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  San AntonioJune 4, 2015
Mr. Sullivan one of the owners is a horrible person and has made employees cry before by forcing marketing reps to use ridiculous techniques to obtain referrals. He humiliates employees especially marketing reps. The company truly doesn't have or will never be ethical just for the simple fact that they don't care about patients. The administrators are always under pressure therefore the rest of the staff is too. Please do not apply with this company not even if you are desperate.
Unprofessional
Executive Assistant to President/CEO (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 4, 2015
Unprofessional. This company makes rules and regulations as they go. Does not follow handbook.

Insucure feeling the entire time I was there. The company is in financial trouble due to lawsuits therefore the employees get the brunt. They eliminate jobs due to financial status.
Worst job ever.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  RGV TexasApril 14, 2015
This company was unorganized and understaffed. I only worked here for a few months, and couldn't handle it anymore. Not much to say except to offer a word of advice - Don't bother applying here.
Pros
I guess they offer a good 401 k, but I didn't stay long enough to find out
Cons
unorganized, understaffed, no training, low pay
The worst place I have ever worked
Accountant (Former Employee) –  San AntonioJanuary 4, 2015
I worked at NNR as accountant.The worst place I have ever worked.
Cons
terrible place to work; negative office gossip; high turnover at work
Great Company to work for
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 27, 2014
This company is great to work for. The leadership is wonderful and I have added to my wealth of knowledge in the Home Health Industry.
Great team to work with
Physical Therapist Assistant PRN (Former Employee) –  HARLINGEN/kILLEEN TXMay 18, 2014
I learned about early development with pediatrics.
A typical day @ work entailed driving around a 100 mile radius.
My manager javier ayala was excellent.
My co workers were excellent.
Hardest part of the job was engaging non english speaking kids to participate
The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the children reach their age developmental milestones.
Pros
great pay
Cons
long days in the car
productive day
PDN Scheduler (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 2, 2014
Daily routine was verifying nursing notes in system, prepared calendars in system, confirm orientations, communicate with Case Managers to make sure our clients are receiving care.
Pros
great co-workers bond
Cons
on going changing job description
Business Office Clerk /Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 30, 2012
i would run reports first thing in the morning.This was the start of my day and it would end with running end of the day reports.
Pros
there was always work to be done
Cons
could not leave until the job was done.