National Opinion Research Center (NORC) Employee Review

View all National Opinion Research Center (NORC) reviews

Controled Enviroment
Production Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 28, 2012
For one thing these are temporary jobs not permanent. They dock you for any bathroom time over 6 minutes. I never heard of such a thing the wages are minumum and you are expected to reach a quota this is more like a sweatshop than a job. Run away from this place it not worth it.
Cons
low wages not a full time job

Other National Opinion Research Center (NORC) Employee Reviews

Telephone Interviewer/Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 7, 2017
This website is forcing reviews of everywhere I worked previously before it will allow me to submit my resume. Norc was a fine place to work for, I recommend it.
Nice environment with friendly people.
Professional Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 7, 2017
Overall it wasn't a bad place to work. I just wasn't happy with the way management did the promotions. I qualified to get one after my 6 month review but they gave it to someone else who I believe was less qualified. I was very good at that job and liked that it was on behalf of the CDC.
Pros
Free coffee all day!
Cons
Have to clock out for bathroom breaks.