National Pain Institute Employee Reviews

Clean facility
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 15, 2016
Pain management is not the field for me. Small office with not so good experience. The staff was good to work with, the pay was low and not so great benefits.
productive and promoting wok place
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 18, 2016
nice company to work for lots of benefits and flexibility. there was lots of room for enhancement. management was never not seen , always available . the staff was family oriented, and well grounded
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Excellant company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 14, 2015
Very fast paced, patient contact. I learned how use to Athena, a soft phone, tiger. Worked with team players and was able to assist in building a department with supportive management team. The hardest part of my job was the end of my shift and the best part was starting my shift.
Pros
Assisting and helping people, being part of a team
good place to work
X-Ray Technician/Medical Assistant/ Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 4, 2015
I enjoy every one I work with but as an x -ray tech we don't do to many. This was the first job that I use my phlebotomy skill to the test and I feel more confident in that aspect of what I can do.
a great company to work for
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLMarch 30, 2015
I loved this place, special I am in the medical. they help me learned more about the medical field and had great relationship with my patient and also my co-worker. I left this job because of family issues but other than that, I would have stayed.
Great place to work!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLFebruary 3, 2015
National Pain Institute is a great place to work. Everyone treats each other with respect, and your work is really appreciated by all.
Enjoyable , friendly atmosphere
Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 5, 2015
Enjoyed working with my co-workers who were cooperative, knowledgeable and willing to help each other in any manner they could.
Although I have been a full charge bookkeeper for many years working in public accounting or for a distributorship, I had the opportunity to experience working for a multi-locational, multi department healthcare company located within the state of Florida.
I personally reported directly to the CFO. Over the course of my tenure, the company grew from 4 locations to 9 locations plus 4 Ambulatory Surgical Centers. Being part of a growing company was very rewarding.
productive work place to work
Insurance Verification Representative (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 24, 2014
verifying insurance and obtaining authorization. Learning new things about insurance companies daily. great assistance from co-workers and management earn necessary. could be difficult working with insurances. It's wonderful receiving paid claims.
National Pain Institute
Office Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 17, 2014
I enjoyed working with patients. I gained insight into working with private practice.
Official response from National Pain Institute
January 6, 2015

Very happy to read that your employment with the company was good overall. Thank you for your feedback.

ok place to be, but pay sucks
Lead Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLAugust 20, 2014
cool environment friendly people horrible pay. if they offered more, I think a lot more people will be happy
Official response from National Pain Institute
January 6, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. It is very important to us as a company that we provide our employees with a great place to work, and compensate them for the jobs they're performing appropriately. We do try and remain competitive with the market in all areas of employment, and will definitely take your feedback under review.

Want to know more about National Pain Institute?

Ask a question
A very fast paced yet employee and patient friendly place of work
Patient Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FloridaMay 30, 2014
Working for National Pain Institute was an extraordinary experience. The staff was amazing and it allowed me to communicate and assist patient's needs as well as exceeding their expectations.
Pros
Great Pay and hours
Cons
No job stability at the time
Hone and improve my leadership skills
Director of Rehabilitation Services (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAOctober 17, 2013
Improved ROI in rehabilitation services which also includes sales internally and externally by giving lectures and conferences on NPI activities.
Pros
Establish leadership skills
Cons
Fun place to work, Everyone works together
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLAugust 11, 2013
Room for advancement, Everyone works as a team. Pay is not all that great.
Pros
Celebrate your birthday
Cons
short breaks
Welcoming
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  sand lake, orlandoJuly 2, 2013
Fast passed office, with caring workers and amazing patients. I learned allot of valuable skills from this company. Management was amazing and worked well with their staff.
Medical Administrative Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 4, 2013
It was a very good learning experience, they are very good with getting you the training needed for the field you went to school for.
Pros
Alot of free lunches, great staff, very friendly environment, great place to work at.
Cons
N/A
It was a good place to work at, you will laugh with patients, and co-worker
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 9, 2012
It was a good place to work at. I enjoy working there because the patients were always the same, they will talk to you like they know you for years, they will bring treats in a nice way, and letting us know that they were thankful for us beeing there for them. I learned alot from everyone that worked there, and the hardest part of the job was when all the rooms were full, and you had to take care of each and everyone of them, but I still enjoy my job bacause I worked for the patients.
Pros
i enjoyed when they will bring lunch, and we were thanked for our great work.
Cons
we had short breakes, but it wasnt everyday, so it was ok.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Pain Institute. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3