National Pain Institute

National Pain Institute Employer Reviews

National Pain Institute
Office Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 17, 2014
I enjoyed working with patients. I gained insight into working with private practice.
ok place to be, but pay sucks
Lead Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Delray Beach, FLAugust 20, 2014
cool environment friendly people horrible pay. if they offered more, I think a lot more people will be happy
A very fast paced yet employee and patient friendly place of work
Patient Relations Specialist (Former Employee), Winter Park, FloridaMay 30, 2014
Pros: great pay and hours
Cons: no job stability at the time
Working for National Pain Institute was an extraordinary experience. The staff was amazing and it allowed me to communicate and assist patient's needs as well as exceeding their expectations.
Hone and improve my leadership skills
Director of Rehabilitation Services (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAOctober 17, 2013
Pros: establish leadership skills
Improved ROI in rehabilitation services which also includes sales internally and externally by giving lectures and conferences on NPI activities.
Fun place to work, Everyone works together
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Delray Beach, FLAugust 11, 2013
Pros: celebrate your birthday
Cons: short breaks
Room for advancement, Everyone works as a team. Pay is not all that great.
Welcoming
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), sand lake, orlandoJuly 2, 2013
Fast passed office, with caring workers and amazing patients. I learned allot of valuable skills from this company. Management was amazing and worked well with their staff.
Medical Administrative Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 4, 2013
Pros: alot of free lunches, great staff, very friendly environment, great place to work at.
Cons: n/a
It was a very good learning experience, they are very good with getting you the training needed for the field you went to school for.
It was a good place to work at, you will laugh with patients, and co-worker
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 9, 2012
Pros: i enjoyed when they will bring lunch, and we were thanked for our great work.
Cons: we had short breakes, but it wasnt everyday, so it was ok.
It was a good place to work at. I enjoy working there because the patients were always the same, they will talk to you like they know you for years, they will bring treats in a nice way, and letting us know that they were thankful for us beeing there for them. I learned alot from everyone that worked there, and the hardest part of the job was when all – more... the rooms were full, and you had to take care of each and everyone of them, but I still enjoy my job bacause I worked for the patients. – less

About National Pain Institute

National Surgery Centers of America (NSCOA), a Prospira PainCare Company, is a rapidly expanding provider of interventional pain – Read more