North America Marketing Analyst
Summary: The North America Marketing Analyst will be KPI and datamining focused and responsible for driving advanced customer segmentation, mail optimization, and growth across all channels using advanced statistical analysis. The ideal candidate will possess strong problem solving and data analysis skills and be able to combine insightful data analysis and careful planning with smart and creative marketing tactics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Optimize customer segmentation using advanced statistical techniques to maximize return-on-investment and exceed corporate goals
- Create Direct Mail Revenue and Product Pro Formas and Multi-Channel product forecasting
- Organize schedule of campaigns for optimal profits
- Utilize SQL and Excel to create ad hoc and post mortem analyses
- Analyze campaign data in order to spot trends and make insightful recommendations.
- Implement carefully planned direct marketing tests to determine best performing campaigns and strategies.
- Analyze customer file and discover characteristics of customer segments in order to maximize contribution across levels and influence new customer acquisition programs
- BA/BS degree in a related field required, preferably math or statistics
- Ability to interpret statistical and descriptive analysis and models in a direct marketing environment
- Excellent capacity for multi-tasking
- Advanced Excel skills, including complex function knowledge
- Analytical; great with numbers and loves to dig into data
- Creative with strong problem solving skills.
- SQL/T-SQL complex query creation or extensive ACCESS query creation a must
- High attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills; able to articulate test results, new ideas, or new technology/reporting requirements in a clear and concise manner.
- Self-starter and team player with competitive drive and ability to multi-task.
Indeed - 5 months ago