NATIONAL POSITIONS Employee Reviews

Great working environment
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CAJanuary 31, 2013
National Positions is a great place to work. As a recent addition to the team, it's fun to be part of a company that's expanding and one that's so forward thinking. The CEO is incredibly social, hands-on, and spends time getting to know everyone. The work environment is challenging and fast-paced, but fun. As a marketing manager, I have a lot of opportunities to be creative--which I love.
Pros
hands-on and helpful management, fun, forward-thinking company
Cons
workload can be challenging with lots to learn, but managers are helpful
Great people to work with.
Search Marketing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CAOctober 20, 2014
The department generally keeps to themselves and what you will be doing is working on a lot of Google Adwords campaigns. The logic is great and the team is very supportive. However, teams in the company tend to stick with teams meaning that you will be spending the majority of time with them and there isn't as much interaction with other departments.
Great Place to Work
Sales (Current Employee) –  Agoura HillsSeptember 19, 2012
I have worked at National Positions for 8 years now. The company has been on the Inc list of fastest growing companies for 4 years. The management team are smart. The work environment is friendly and fairly casual. We work hard here but the work is really enjoyable and we are helping a lot of companies to grow and succeed online.
Pros
great work environment. super successful company

Comment – October 18, 2012

How can you work for NP for 8 years if last I checked it is 2012 and they have been in business since 2006?

Wonderful People, Fun Place to Work
Project Management (Former Employee) –  Agoura HillsJanuary 31, 2013
I've been at National Positions for a few years, and I can honestly say it's the best place I've worked at. The company culture is warm and open, and we're doing really cool stuff everyday. I'm happy to be a member of the team.
Pros
great culture, innovative industry
Cons
long commute
Great Job
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CASeptember 23, 2012
If you are looking for a innovative fast paced company with lots of opportunity for growth then National Positions is hand down the best place to work. It is a fun place to work but we work hard and do our best to make our clients successful.
Pros
friendly, casual
Cons
work hard
Whatever
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CAJune 14, 2012
Bosses are jerks, the work is easy enough though. I don't have to much else to say, sales people are funny, customer service people are cool
Productive, Fun to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CASeptember 10, 2013
Very organized and well trained employees. Structured work place in a always changing field.

4.5