NATIONAL POSITIONS

NATIONAL POSITIONS Employee Reviews

Productive, Fun to work
Account Manager (Current Employee), Agoura Hills, CASeptember 10, 2013
Very organized and well trained employees. Structured work place in a always changing field.
Great working environment
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Agoura Hills, CAJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: hands-on and helpful management, fun, forward-thinking company
Cons: workload can be challenging with lots to learn, but managers are helpful
National Positions is a great place to work. As a recent addition to the team, it's fun to be part of a company that's expanding and one that's so forward thinking. The CEO is incredibly social, hands-on, and spends time getting to know everyone. The work environment is challenging and fast-paced, but fun. As a marketing manager, I have a lot of opportunities to be creative--which I love.
Wonderful People, Fun Place to Work
Project Management (Former Employee), Agoura HillsJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: great culture, innovative industry
Cons: long commute
I've been at National Positions for a few years, and I can honestly say it's the best place I've worked at. The company culture is warm and open, and we're doing really cool stuff everyday. I'm happy to be a member of the team.
Great Job
Customer Service (Current Employee), Agoura Hills, CASeptember 23, 2012
Pros: friendly, casual
Cons: work hard
If you are looking for a innovative fast paced company with lots of opportunity for growth then National Positions is hand down the best place to work. It is a fun place to work but we work hard and do our best to make our clients successful.
Great Place to Work
Sales (Current Employee), Agoura HillsSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: great work environment. super successful company
I have worked at National Positions for 8 years now. The company has been on the Inc list of fastest growing companies for 4 years. The management team are smart. The work environment is friendly and fairly casual. We work hard here but the work is really enjoyable and we are helping a lot of companies to grow and succeed online.

October 18, 2012

How can you work for NP for 8 years if last I checked it is 2012 and they have been in business since 2006?

Whatever
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Agoura Hills, CAJune 14, 2012
Bosses are jerks, the work is easy enough though. I don't have to much else to say, sales people are funny, customer service people are cool