- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 2 - 3 years of directly related marketing or sales support experience, including project management skills.
- Strong computer skills including a high level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Knowledge of graphic software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, etc., a plus.
- Industry experience with promotional product knowledge is preferred.
- Demonstrate an ability to be imaginative, to think creatively (outside the box). Be competent and confident enough to communicate design process and elements in a clear and concise manner.
- True team player; motivated, personable, professional, flexible, honest, ethical, hard working with a high level of energy.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills with attention to detail that will impact profitability.
- Ability to manage time through multi-tasking and managing several projects at once. Must be flexible and work well under pressure and easily adapt to change. Ability to keep composure in high stress situations.
- Have a general knowledge of the sales process and familiarity with product pricing.
RESPONSIBILITIES – HOW THIS POSITION SUPPORTS THE VISION include the following, but are not limited to:
- Provide executive level administrative support to highly driven sales professionals by managing merchandising projects from start to finish;
o Create an artistic product proposal and negotiate with clients and vendors.
o Research and develop creative product recommendations and provide imaginative, high quality conceptual solutions for clients. Create first-rate presentations (PowerPoint) displaying product designs and be able to present to executive level staff in a professional manner
o Follow each project through conception to on-time final delivery and all steps in between.
- Administer order placement by entering requests into the Company ERP software program.
- Establish successful relationships with various vendors. Work directly with suppliers to ensure the timely delivery to the client.
- Answer general support calls from clients and resolve any issues with little guidance.
- Take an active role in building the clients' business, generating new strategies and proactively providing ideas to align with the client's needs.
- Effectively and professionally interface with clients.
- Remain innovative and open to ideas that will lead to process improvement.
Indeed - 19 months ago
National Premium manages many in-stock inventory programs. We produce creative catalogs and online e-store solutions for your branded...