National Quality Forum Employee Reviews

Great location and good management
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCJuly 10, 2017
One of the few places where management listens to staff. Competitive pay and benefits. Typically the workload is manageable and departments due communicate well with each other, which helps to get the job done.
Pros
Management and culture
Cons
Highly Driven and Productive Work Environment
Administrative Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 14, 2015
NQF is a very professional and productive work environment. Several skills were acquired and added to my professional development arsenal. My colleagues are smart, kind, and driven for results in all work areas. The hardest part of my job is comprehending how senior management truly view my work and me as an individual. The most enjoyable aspect of my job is the people and the plethora of ideas presented to bring us all together with team building, bonding, etc. We enjoy external scavenger hunts, local cruise excursions, celebrating birthdays with cake/ice cream/raffles, frozen yogurt runs, pizza/game hour, baseball games.
NQF Review
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 13, 2012
Going through a lot of changes. But good people. Management is a little disorganized.Co-workers are wonderful. Unfairness exists as it does in most companies.