National Restaurant Association

National Restaurant Association United States Employee Reviews

Great benefits and work/life balance
Strategic Channel Sales Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 27, 2015
The National Restaurant Association provides employees with great benefits and the opportunity to have work/life balance.
Good Experience
Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 23, 2015
Good group of professionals dedicated to promoting the industry and advocating for policies to help its members grow.
A very thorough but friendly atmosphere
Freelance Reviewer - Korean Reviewer (Former Employee), Work-at-home jobNovember 28, 2014
I worked as a work-at-home freelance reviewer, so I did not have the chance to meet with the client face to face.

I also received this work through an agency, so I really do not have much to say.

However, I was impressed at how much they were thorough with their work and yet not too demanding.
Loved working here!
Director, Nutrition Policy (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 24, 2014
It's a great place to work. I'd be happy to share more about my experiences during a conversation/interview.
Day at work
Inventory & FIFO Management (Former Employee), North HollywoodJanuary 17, 2013
My typical day at work i would learn alot about the Restaurant business and working iin a fast working environment it helped me alot. The hardest thing in the job was getting orders out fast because i was still new to the pace but now that im use to it i work faster then ever.
Great Company full on working with their employees
Proctor & Instructor (Current Employee), dallas, texasJanuary 3, 2013
I create my own schedule, the NRA sends me clients every month. They keep me updated with all the latest information and materials needed for the position.
Full-time student and CNA
Certified Nurse Assistant November (Former Employee), ArkansasDecember 26, 2012
Pros: caring for people
Cons: minimum pay
Feed, attend to patients in long term care, learned about different diseases, I enjoy my co-workers however and we help each other get our work checked off by the end of our shifts. When I see a coworker struggling I step in to help. The hardest part of the job is the physical/mental challenge our patients experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know and help the patients.
Assistant Manager, Exhibitor Services & Operations (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 3, 2012
Good place to work. Nice people. Flexible hours. Good benefits
I'm easy to please
Student For license (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJuly 24, 2012
In my thought they get a good review because I only follow my work order in duties.