SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
The Customer Service Representative will perform restoration claims service support functions and “triage” new assignments. The position will serve as part of the operations team and will assist in the day-to-day duties critical to the success of this time-driven company. This position is full-time, but temporary, with the potential to be permanent.
- Manage and route phone calls, group email, and faxes
- Prioritize, organize and route all new assignments daily
- Assist with incoming claims and provide customer service
- Support and assist member restoration firms and estimators
- Perform other related duties as reasonably assigned by VP of Operations
SUPERVISION, JUDGMENT & SCOPE:
This position reports to the Vice President of Operations and provides support for the Project Coordinators. The position requires intermediate computer skills, advanced organization and communication skills. This position will have direct contact with restoration firms, insurance adjusters, general contractors, mitigation companies, and homeowners/policyholders.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Independent work ethic;
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and to work in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to meet tight timeframes;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill;
- Experience working in and as a participating member of teams;
- Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and web technology proficiency is required.
National Restorations provides furniture, millwork, and cabinet restoration services through our partnership with independent restoration...