National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and friendly work place with great people pushing for success.
Business Communication Intern (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NENovember 4, 2015
Open work place with supportive management. Company tenure is extremely high because it is such a great culture. Plenty of opportunity to move up the company. Also opportunities to travel based on position.
Very focused driven. Minimal upper mobility
Virtual Conference & Education Program Specialist (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 17, 2014
Very fast paced high volume daily projects. I have learned how to juggle various projects and meet deliverables as agreed upon. The co-workers are very friendly and strive to work as team understanding we all can acheive more together. The hardest part of my job is the management staffs fear of doing the unfamiliar to promote the assocations programs to include virtual experiences.
Pros
the benefits
Cons
no room for advancement
I'm really energetic and great communication
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 7, 2014
my work is important to me so i want be satisfied with any old job. I've always been motivated by challenge of meeting a tough deadline in my last role
Positive, encouraging and support place to work.
Senior Project Coordinator, Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 20, 2013
We work hard and play hard together. Great team building events are planned quarterly to reconnect and re-energize staff.

4.8