National Seating & Mobility, Inc. is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized, adaptive seating systems to those in need across the country. We are a progressive, growth-oriented corporation in need of a full time Customer Service Representative. We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid days off, and more.
For more information on NSM, please visit www.nsm-seating.com .
This position is full time and requires someone who is dedicated and punctual. The ability to multi-task and creatively problem solve are essential. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can retain knowledge and training. The candidate should also demonstrate initiative and strong organizational skills. This position involves timely follow-up with paperwork, scheduling, and client phone calls. The nature of our industry calls for employees who can balance compassion and kindness with purpose and professionalism.
- Answering incoming calls from clients regarding repairs, scheduling, order status, and new equipment requests. Many of these calls will require action beyond taking a message. This position requires the ability to decipher information and schedules for accurate follow through to the next step.
- Placing calls regarding scheduling of repairs, scheduling of appointments, and obtaining missing information.
- Reviewing reports for order status and taking action when necessary.
- Receiving products and ensuring the accuracy of those goods. Following up with manufactures on a daily basis regarding products received.
- Assisting with cleaning equipment and keeping the warehouse organized.
- Maintaining the office supplies and stock in an organized manner.