National Seating & Mobility, Inc. is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized, adaptive seating systems to those in need across the country. We are a progressive, growth-oriented corporation with over 70 locations nationwide.
As a Part Time Processor, you will coordinate with the Customer Service Representatives, contracted clients, Branch Managers, Director of Processing, and other office support personnel to ensure all operational procedures are completed in accordance with company policy and within expected time frames. You will also be responsible for gathering information pertinent to funding packages and ensuring that all documentation is in place in order to obtain proper authorizations for equipment.
Type: Part Time
Salary: $12.00 - $15.00 hourly
Start Date: ASAP
Additional duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all client information is correct and is input into the work orders
- Verify client benefits
- Entering payer requirements
- Notifying client of financial responsibility ( if applicable )
- Meeting deadlines set forth by management
- Adapt to change in a continuously evolving environment
- Follow up with payer sources in order to obtain timely authorizations by working various reports
- Performs any related job duties assigned by the Director of Processing
- Carries out all position expectations in a professional manner and with minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Type a minimum of 45 wpm
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adhere to the Attendance Policy
- Healthcare and/or administration background a plus
- Drug test and background check
We recommend that you visit our website at www.nsm-seating.com to get further details about our company.