National Security Employee Reviews

Reporter on high tech and politcal beat inside DC
National Security journalist (Former Employee) –  Wasington DCOctober 25, 2017
Big career change for an engineer. Wrote full time for WORLDNETDAILY.COM. Lots of travel, met with political figures inside DC. Had to leave job when administration changed in 2000 due to cut backs at the publisher.
Pros
Fast pace, hard work, no set schedule
Cons
Deadlines and lots of travel
Interesting place to worik for.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMAugust 14, 2017
This is a fast paced place of employment and keep you busy so that makes you day go by fast. work place culture is fair. You meet interesting people on job site.
Its not a bad place to work but its stagnant as ther is hardly promotions for females. But can be fun to work helping inmates to be a better person.
Prison Guard (Current Employee) –  St.vincent and the GrenadinesJune 6, 2017
Ones day can be very hectic at times and it can be very slow and quiet . I have learn to interact with people who have no hope in life and feel like gaving up I have learn to be patient and more caring . The work place is of different backgrounds of people who you have to work with supervise and make they are safe also to help them to stay on a common ground to prevent conflict. The hardest part of the job is to get violent offenders to be calm and non violent . The easier part of the job is to listen th their problems and help them to get around it.
Pros
Free health benifits.
Cons
Not enough promotions
productive
Research Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 8, 2017
Here, I learn how to do cold calling as my supervisor instruct me to. However, my expectation was to learn more about finance and different companies but cold calling was the only thing i did for that farm.
Great Job Helpful employees and staff
Alarm Technician (Former Employee) –  Coatesville, PAJanuary 17, 2017
Company was great to work for the people helped when help was needed and the president was available for conversations or advice the trucks were well maintained and clean
Pros
Hours and Time need for Job completions
Cons
Low Pay
Checking passengers
TSO (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 22, 2016
Checking passengers and specific security checks, make sure passengers make it safe to where they have to go. Stay up to date at all security measures
n/a
Engineer (Former Employee) –  MarylandMay 30, 2016
It is an interesting job that requires attention.
You may not make mistakes.
It requires experience and patience.
It is a team work
Overall was good. Did not provide any training
SECURITY GUARD (Former Employee) –  Roeland Park, KansasMay 13, 2016
Overall was good. Did not provide any training. They did provide uniforms. Was able to pick your own schedule. pay was very low.
Hardworking and supportive co-workers
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Elba, ALJanuary 31, 2016
The accounting department at The National Security Group are some of the warmest and most supportive co-workers I've ever had. The staff is fun but hardworking and work well together. The office has a lovely exercise room open to workers and management shows great appreciation to all employees.
Great work experience for Security
Security Forces Specialist, USA (Former Employee) –  Minot AFB, NDJanuary 21, 2016
Average day was protecting personnel and property vital to National Security. I learned to protect personnel and property with any means necessary within plausible tactics. Management and co- workers were great to work with and gained valuable experience. The hardest part of the job was putting more than 15 typical day to get all paper work and working the job done. I enjoyed the traveling the most.
a very fun company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 14, 2015
working for elite i got to meet a lot of different people. i also enoyed cleaning for shows and many different other things.
Great place to work.
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkAugust 29, 2015
Great place to work. Loved every moment working there. I learned a lot about how the mortuary field works. How each company competes, how you can branch off and start your own, and how to make work not feel like a chore. It was productive with music always playing.
Pros
ACs
productive
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA.July 20, 2015
I liked the job site. Not the commute so much. Supervisor in sacramento hard to work with. Pay was fine, Hours were subject to change at any moment.
security guard
Jr. Remodeling/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  rochester nyFebruary 9, 2015
secure building and company personal, foot patrol parking lots, hallways, bathroom repont any accident to management working double shift, get company reviews.
Pros
n/a
Cons
short break
Great Work Place
Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 5, 2014
I love working here. Great atmosphere, great people, great benefits
Nj ohsp
CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Hamilton NJOctober 13, 2014
Executive Order #5 (Corzine) defined OHSP's mission as being responsible "to administer, coordinate, lead, and supervise New Jersey's counter-terrorism and preparedness efforts." The executive order also set the office's goal as the coordination of "emergency response efforts across all levels of government, law enforcement, emergency management, nonprofit organizations, other jurisdictions, and the private sector, to protect the people of New Jersey."
very promising company to work for.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Scottsville, NYSeptember 22, 2014
My day as a Security job went very smooth i was placed at various sites to watch and monitor grounds of various organizations. I learned to interact with people on an everyday basis. My co-workers helped and assisted me in many ways. Long hours were involved with the job, but I enjoyed it as well.
Pros
Company benefits
Cons
long commutes
good job
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2014
Had fun meeting new people and helping them get a step up in their career goals.
Productuve and fun environment
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAMarch 7, 2014
It was a fairly busy environment that require excessive hands on task. Each day there were new customers and new co-workers but it was easy for me to adapt to the environment.
Small slow paced company, low pay, no benefits
ARMED ATM SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Orlando AreaFebruary 10, 2014
The job with National Security, although part-time was not very beneficial to my career. The jobs at the different ATM's, would last anywhere from five to ten minutes,( which was average unless a complete ATM rebuild was done) to four hours for a rebuild. The company itself was very small and did not have room for advancement.
Pros
experience
Cons
lack of hours, no advancement, very low pay without benefits