National Society of Leadership and Success

National Society of Leadership and Success Employer Reviews

This national society was a great base for gaining a stronger sense of leadership in myself
Member (Former Employee), Orange, CAJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: interesting speaker, stronger leadership and success skills
This society introduced us to nationally acclaimed speakers who taught us more about leadership and success. They were able to use their success and others experiences to instill in us an understanding that any of us can be great. It was enjoyable being introduced to this inspirational leaders that otherwise we would have never met.
Very Efficient
Community Service Chair & IT coordinator (Former Employee), Normal, ILJanuary 17, 2013
First I must state that the NSLS is not a company and is a student-run organization. I was a founding member of this organization on ISU's campus and have helped it grow from a mere group of four students to one of ISU's largest academic organizations with about 400 some members. The NSLS helps students reach both their long and short-term goals through – more... the use of Success Networking Teams (SNTs). These teams help motivate each student into taking the initial steps in achieving their goals. It also gives back to the community by organizing various community service projects in the neighboring Bloomington-Normal area. The NSLS has helped out a plethora of organizations such as; Habitat for Humanity, Easter Seals, Home Sweet Home Ministries, and Relay for Life (just to name a few). It is a great organization that helps students recognize their potential and builds leaders for a stronger, better world. – less
Positive people and lots to learn
Technical advisor (Current Employee), SIUEMay 12, 2012
Pros: learn how to be a successful leader
Cons: membership fee
The National Society of Leadership and Success teaches students two very important skills in life; leadership and success. Through various meetings and individual effort, members learn these skills and how to apply them to their lives and jobs.