National Technologies Associates

National Technologies Associates Employee Reviews

Wonderful Company
Accounting Associate (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAJune 30, 2014
The clients and vendors are pleasant. My co-workers are wonderful.
Great People!
Consultant (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAApril 9, 2014
I really enjoy working with such nice people. It's a great team environment.
Just shy of working for Wal-Mart
Logistician (Former Employee), Dayton, WPAFBMarch 21, 2014
If you are looking for a foot-in-the-door type job working for the Gov, then this company is right for you. But if you are a highly skilled professional, then this company will deprive your experience to a whole new bottom level.
Professional
General Clerk I (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: flex fridays (every other friday off)
Cons: not enough man power in the office.
You are constantly busy at this job. Management needs a lot of work as well as communication. Advancement at this job is non-existent. However, I did enjoy helping out members. The only positive feedback I received was from the members themselves. Never any words of encouragement from corporate. I learned a tremendous amount from this job and grateful for the experience.
Comfortable work environment
Analyst (Current Employee), Lexington Park, MDFebruary 10, 2014
I've worked for NTA in the past and now that I am back I see that it is still a comfortable work environment.
Loved it
Head Supply Tech (Former Employee), Jacksonsville, FL and Beaufort, SCFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: flexibility, pay, benefits
Cons: desk
I worked from 6am until 3pm. I could leave early if going to school and then make up the hours a different day so I could still work 40 hours per week.
I learned all about Microsoft programs even more than I learned in school.
The management was great, they worked with me to ensure the job was done proficiently.
The hardest part of the job was sitting at a desk all day but even that wasn't bad.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility.
very good
maintinence (Former Employee), san diegoJanuary 24, 2014
Excellent company to work for.wish I would have stayed on with them
my first job out of school
Mechanic / Logistician (Former Employee), El Centro, CAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: i was out on my service truck most of the time
Cons: company close the doors owner was to old
had a chance to learn many different kinds of farm equipment
Good Employer
Supply Technician in the ATAC Division (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 16, 2013
Pay was great but contract was too short. Work load was very balanced and challenged you equally on a daily bases.
Good place to work for
Instructor (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSAugust 14, 2013
Pros: satifaction of teaching trade skills to the military
Cons: contract hire job.
Instructing students in an encompassing array of classroom and laboratory settings, including: Planning and Estimating, Electrical Theory and Solid State Fundamentals, Interior Wiring, Motors and Controllers, Emergency Power Plant Operations, Overhead and Underground Distribution Systems, and Communications and Cable Splicing.
Collect feedback from student critiques of the curriculum and the instructors and provide training quality indicator summary data to the training managers.
Ensure lesson plans are concurrent and contain instructor personalization.
Write learning objectives, prepare test items, evaluates instructional materials, and the results of instruction.
Busy work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), MDJuly 29, 2013
Management was beyond excellent addressing and issues regarding the contract.
Manual Labor Good Work
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee), Coronado, CAJune 20, 2013
I spent the summer as a warehouse technician, I was apart of the flooring team installing epoxy floors. Had a lot of fun and learned valuable skills.
Productive and Upbeat
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee), Orange Park, FLJune 20, 2013
Great people to work for. Very upbeat atmosphere. Management treats you like family and no micro managing.
Work environment too relaxed
Intern (Former Employee), Lexington Park, MDApril 4, 2013
Pros: allowed to get work done without distractions
Cons: not much work to do
When I was brought on as an intern, I quickly found out that I didn't have any work to do. I had to go to my supervisor every day and ask what I was going to be doing. I was never assigned one specific task to do when I worked there. Although, when I did receive work, I was told what to do and then allowed to complete it without any interruption or someone standing over my shoulder the entire time.
Competitive pay and benefits, lacks communication.
H-60S/H-3D Plane Captain mechanic (Former Employee), Lexington Park, MDMarch 21, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: no work. lack of communication, poor leadership...
Not very much work to be done due to differences in multiple contracts and serious lack of communication. Some higher ups seem to play favorites with more long term employees.
Good company to get experienceas an DOD contractor
Truck Driver/Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Solomons, MDDecember 6, 2012
If you have not one good to say,then say......As I stated good company to start with as a DOD contractor,ut would not an career there.
Military base with friendly atmosphere
Contractor (Former Employee), Great Lakes, IL.July 23, 2012
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: job moved to san antonio texas
Responding to work tickets and E-mails, produce copies of dvd curriculum, set up presentations and closed circuit television, assist in every graduation and retirement ceremony, printing and laminating large scale posters and banners. My co-workers showed me how and why things are done which taught me much more about computers, cameras and printers. The hardest part of the job was the transition from working physically outside, to doing no hard manual labor and sitting at a desk. Management was very helpful with this transition. The most enjoyable part of my job was the opportunity to learn new things while helping others out.
NTA was a great place to work with some bonuses.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Lexington Park, MDApril 12, 2012
A typical day was performing data entry. I had the opportunity to learn the MIL-STD-3001 database. The management and co-workers were really good to work with as well.

About National Technologies Associates

Our Company National Technologies Associates, Inc. (NTA) was founded in 1981 to provide a full range of technical support services – Read more

National Technologies Associates Salaries