National Wildlife Federation

National Wildlife Federation Employer Reviews

Very flexible work environment
Anonymous (Current Employee), Reston, VirginiaAugust 17, 2014
Always lots to do and never a dull moment. You have to have a very patient personality as many of the employees need a lot of hand holding. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep everyone satisfied. The most enjoyable part is the getting to know people and being able to build great relationships.
Good experience
Web Content Analyst (Former Employee), Reston, VAAugust 5, 2014
Good team work with great people. Good management with proper guidelines and expectations
Good
Director of Marketing Operations (Former Employee), Herndon VAApril 25, 2014
Process oriented company and helps to learn many new processes, tools and new technical skills, thus helps employees' career growth. I have worked in various projects with different platforms which helped me to handle the projects with different technologies
Fun place to work
Development team Intern (Former Employee), Reston, VAJanuary 14, 2014
Fun place to work. Everyone is very friendly, taught me everything I need to do my job and I could ask them if I had any questions.
horrible benefits/lack of growth potential
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Reston, VASeptember 24, 2013
Pros: nice building
Cons: the treasury manager
I worked in the Treasury department and the Treasury manager was a mean-spirited person. As an entry level accountant, I was not able to learn anything under this manager. So glad I do not work for the NWF anymore.
Wonderful Organization
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winchester, VAApril 9, 2013
Pros: love the interaction with the public and management
Cons: closed their doors for business.
Worked in the Catalog division and would have to say I would still be with this company if they hadn't shut this division down.
I was an intern.
Community Organizing Intern (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIApril 3, 2013
I served as an intern for the National Wildlife Federation. It was a great company to work for. I developed a tool on flame retardants that covered legislation, properties, and actions being made on flame retardant use. I was given guidance and assisted when needed and guidelines were clear and to the point. Great place to work.
NWF
Accounts Payable/ Travel Reimbursement Analyst (Former Employee), Reston, VAOctober 14, 2012
Liked the position as long as I was able to work as an accounts payable clerk.
Enjoyable in the off season, Stressful in the busy season
Corporate Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), winchester, vaAugust 22, 2012
The hardest part of the job was that management couldnt communicate when it came to new guidelines. I did enjoy the people I worked with, they were great.
Working at NWF was an awesome exprience. The working environment, my manager and everyone there were very helpful.
Customer and Admin Support (Former Employee), Reston, VAJuly 27, 2012
NWF gave me chance to deal with real life business challenges and problems. I learned how to deal with customer and so many tools and techniques about customer service, administrative and computer related things.