National Write Your Congressman

National Write Your Congressman Employee Review

View all National Write Your Congressman reviews

Sales Training - Poor
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlMarch 23, 2014
Major disappointment. This organization has a slam dunk policy of selling - pressure sales. You simply go business-to-business and overwhelm/con a clerk into securing an appointment with a decision maker in order to make a sale. It is all about a numbers game - everyone is a prospect!

They are not interested in qualifying potential clients, simply a numbers game. My trainer was extremely unprofessional (saying this discreetly) and was asked to leave one of his sales presentations because of one of his "outrageous comments". He is/was with this organization for a number of years.

This was my experience with this organization and is intended to help in the "hiring decision/process".
Pros
Business Model
Cons
Lack of Professional Sales Team; Slam Dunk Approach to Selling

Other National Write Your Congressman Employee Reviews

Happy!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2018
I have done extremely well at NWYC. This position has given me the chance to make a great living doing something I know makes a difference for my family and my country. I am proud to work for National Write Your Congressman and I feel valued here. The training I received(and still receive) provided everything I needed for my success.
Pros
Income, culture, product, recognition and I could go on and on.
Cons
With independence comes responsibility.
Twenty Five Years. I couldn't imagine doing anything else.
District manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganAugust 10, 2017
This is a dream job for someone who is a patriot, committed to the cause of encouraging responsible Americans to use their influence in Government to preserve the freedoms set forth by our founding fathers. If you don't have a burning desire, fire in the belly to do that, you really should do something else, don't look here.
The home office staff are incredibly helpful, practice servant leadership, provide all the support that any rep could ever hope to have in any line of work. The people who do not succeed in this work, do so because they either do not believe the cause, are not disciplined enough to do this work trusting the system that has successfully developed over 59 years, or have some self sabotaging fear of success or failure. If one does this work as a calling from God, doing it heartily as unto Him, they will succeed. The rewards, other than a very good income, are working with the best clients you could ever hope to have. Jerks are not interested in doing this! But, going to bed every night, knowing that you've done something to preserve freedom for your kids and your grandkids, is an immeasurable reward.
Pros
Everything I listed above. You are your own boss.
Cons
You are your own boss, so you have no one to criticize but yourself, if you fail.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Write Your Congressman. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2