National Write Your Congressman

National Write Your Congressman Employee Reviews

Fun and Exciting
New Business Development (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 7, 2015
Fun and Exciting with Great Income Potential. You have to have an entrepreneurial mindset because this is a 100% commission based career opportunity.
Great company to work for!
Sales Representative (Former Employee), United StatesNovember 21, 2014
Wonderful sales position. Exciting, fun, and easy to make alot of money (if you put in the work) Uncapped sales. Managers actually care about you. Training week is relaxed but very informative. Trainers and Managers put in tons of effort to make sure you are confident, comfortable with the job, and know what to do. There is a lot of freedom. Great retention rate---business owners love this product. Can sell it to anyone who wants to stay informed about legislation that is going on. Overall, great experience!
Dream Career
Representative (Current Employee), United StatesNovember 21, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, answer to myself, cause is important, product is great, phenominal income!
Cons: i have to be organized and get out there and work. some days can be tougher than others, but it all comes together each week.
I love working at National Write Your Congressman. The cause is why I am here, but I make an excellent living for my family. After all these years, I'm amazed at the level of support I get. It's a blessing to go out and meet good Americans every day and get paid to do it. The friends I have made within the company and out in the field are really just amazing!
Rewarding Career
Sales Rep, Trainer, and Manager (Current Employee), Richardson, TXOctober 27, 2014
Pros: sales driven, great training, great culture
Cons: wish i would have started when i was younger.
National Write Your Congressman is unique in that it is not only family owned and operated but puts the sales person first.
Every decision they make is about how can we grow and how can we help the Sales Representative make more money and have a long term career.

The retention of members is well over 70% and getting better every year.

I could not be more proud to be associated with a company that has high Integrity, great compensation, a mission that is noble, and is forward thinking. And to top it off, the values of the Adamson family of God, Family, and Country is where I want to put my hat.

If you want a rewarding career that and one that you get the members you enroll year after year, you need to consider this career.
Great Sales Position
Territory Manager (Current Employee), United StatesOctober 8, 2014
Pros: i set my own schedule, i am completely in charge of my success, if i get out there and do the work, i get results., the sales system used at nwyc works.
Cons: i have to do the work no one is going to do it for me, so reps must self manage, it is also important to really believe in the mission to have success.
This is a wonderful sales position for me. I am able to make a six figure plus income and do something I believe in. It's an honor to be able to work at NWYC. The leadership here are servant leaders and desire my success. It's evident in everything they do to help the field force. We are apprecitated. The product we sell is outstanding and much needed, especially today!
Great job just did not meet my income goals.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNMay 2, 2014
Pros: the easiest hard job
Cons: you will ever have.
At N.W.Y.C. you are a private contractor no salary, no paid expenses you also have lot of freedom. A normal day is spent in the car cold calling small business owners presenting N.W.Y.C. legislative services. Dealing with a lot of rejection is the hardest part of the job. Best part of the job is getting people involved in the betterment of our country
Sales Training - Poor
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlMarch 23, 2014
Pros: business model
Cons: lack of professional sales team; slam dunk approach to selling
Major disappointment. This organization has a slam dunk policy of selling - pressure sales. You simply go business-to-business and overwhelm/con a clerk into securing an appointment with a decision maker in order to make a sale. It is all about a numbers game - everyone is a prospect!

They are not interested in qualifying potential clients, simply a numbers game. My trainer was extremely unprofessional (saying this discreetly) and was asked to leave one of his sales presentations because of one of his "outrageous comments". He is/was with this organization for a number of years.

This was my experience with this organization and is intended to help in the "hiring decision/process".
Don't do it!
Sales Rep. (Former Employee), Salt Lake city, UTOctober 4, 2013
Pros: i like my trainer, that's it
Cons: no money, wasted gas, no benefits, service is too expensive
I memorized my script, practiced it every day and did everything my trainer asked of me. I went out from 7 or 8 every morning and went to businesses all day. I worked my butt off.
I didn't make any money for 3 weeks. I am the sole source of income for my family and we are close to homeless. I was motivated to make this work and be the one who made tons of money, but it doesn't work.
In Utah people don't think their vote counts, so they didn't want anything to do with this. The economy is bad right now, so people weren't willing to pay for this service.
It was a poor move for me to leave my steady income for something that may or may not work.
Very stable company with a view to continue growth & innovation
Midwest Region Membership Sales Manager (Current Employee), Longmont, ColoradoAugust 6, 2013
Pros: stability, innovative, growing
Cons: no major cons
In my 10 years with this company, I've enjoyed the opportunity to participate at a upper-management level and believe the management team within our organization compares favorably with any in the country.

Our sales force is extremely dedicated to the mission of NWYC, and are some of the hardest-working people I've met in my 26 years of sales & sales management experience.
Family atmosphere, friendly home office staff & christian core valuse as a company
National Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Richardson, TXMay 18, 2012
Coordinate all recruiting activity across the country for 6 regional managers and one full time hiring manager. Work with a great group of women and men who are willing to do whatever is needed to get the job done. It is a family atmosphere in the home office and across the country! Sourcing qualifies candidates for our outside sales positions proves challenging because we are looking for a very special type sales professional with a passion for America. NWYC is a Christian based company that values God, family & country. Everyone here strives to get business owners more informed and involved in the legislative process. We supply nonpartisan information to our members and believe strongly in our mission and cause.
Headquarters