National Write Your Congressman

National Write Your Congressman Employer Reviews

Great job just did not meet my income goals.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNMay 2, 2014
Pros: the easiest hard job
Cons: you will ever have.
At N.W.Y.C. you are a private contractor no salary, no paid expenses you also have lot of freedom. A normal day is spent in the car cold calling small business owners presenting N.W.Y.C. legislative services. Dealing with a lot of rejection is the hardest part of the job. Best part of the job is getting people involved in the betterment of our country
Sales Training - Poor
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlMarch 23, 2014
Pros: business model
Cons: lack of professional sales team; slam dunk approach to selling
Major disappointment. This organization has a slam dunk policy of selling - pressure sales. You simply go business-to-business and overwhelm/con a clerk into securing an appointment with a decision maker in order to make a sale. It is all about a numbers game - everyone is a prospect!

They are not interested in qualifying potential clients, simply – more... a numbers game. My trainer was extremely unprofessional (saying this discreetly) and was asked to leave one of his sales presentations because of one of his "outrageous comments". He is/was with this organization for a number of years.

This was my experience with this organization and is intended to help in the "hiring decision/process". – less
Don't do it!
Sales Rep. (Former Employee), Salt Lake city, UTOctober 4, 2013
Pros: i like my trainer, that's it
Cons: no money, wasted gas, no benefits, service is too expensive
I memorized my script, practiced it every day and did everything my trainer asked of me. I went out from 7 or 8 every morning and went to businesses all day. I worked my butt off.
I didn't make any money for 3 weeks. I am the sole source of income for my family and we are close to homeless. I was motivated to make this work and be the one who made tons – more... of money, but it doesn't work.
In Utah people don't think their vote counts, so they didn't want anything to do with this. The economy is bad right now, so people weren't willing to pay for this service.
It was a poor move for me to leave my steady income for something that may or may not work. – less
Very stable company with a view to continue growth & innovation
Midwest Region Membership Sales Manager (Current Employee), Longmont, ColoradoAugust 6, 2013
Pros: stability, innovative, growing
Cons: no major cons
In my 10 years with this company, I've enjoyed the opportunity to participate at a upper-management level and believe the management team within our organization compares favorably with any in the country.

Our sales force is extremely dedicated to the mission of NWYC, and are some of the hardest-working people I've met in my 26 years of sales & sales – more... management experience. – less
Family atmosphere, friendly home office staff & christian core valuse as a company
National Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Richardson, TXMay 18, 2012
Coordinate all recruiting activity across the country for 6 regional managers and one full time hiring manager. Work with a great group of women and men who are willing to do whatever is needed to get the job done. It is a family atmosphere in the home office and across the country! Sourcing qualifies candidates for our outside sales positions proves – more... challenging because we are looking for a very special type sales professional with a passion for America. NWYC is a Christian based company that values God, family & country. Everyone here strives to get business owners more informed and involved in the legislative process. We supply nonpartisan information to our members and believe strongly in our mission and cause. – less

About National Write Your Congressman

National Write Your Congressman was founded in 1958 as a nonpartisan business organization providing a service to responsible – Read more