National Youth Advocate Program is seeking a Electronic Health Records Database Administrator. This position provides leadership and operational support in the management and execution of our organizations Case, Clinical and Financial/Electronic Health Records software. The position requires interaction with all organizational levels with an in-depth understanding and appreciation for clinical information, workflow analysis, and technology's capabilities, limitations, and impact on clinical practices.
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent of education and experience.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 4 or more years Microsoft SQL Server database development, including performance monitoring and tuning
- Experience with data validation, interpreting and displaying data in an easy to understand format
- Previous experience and knowledge of healthcare business processes
- SQL administration or data warehousing
- Experience with Evolv-CS EHR Software System
- Healthcare Data management Experience
- Optimization of SQL databases
- Microsoft SQL Server certification or 4 plus years of hands on experience with SQL server preferred.
- Broad understanding of IT and how technology can be applied to solve identified business issues
- Database Structures & Principles, Microsoft SQL Server (2008 R2),Server-Client Computing
- Creative, self-motivated person with ability to plan,initiate, and improve new activities with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to communicate clearly, professionally, and effectively with people on various levels of computer and application systems experience
- Excellent problem analysis and troubleshooting skills required
To apply for this position or see other job opportunities with NYAP, please visit our website Ohio job opportunities at http://www.nyap.org/CurrentJobOpps.cms.aspx?category=Ohio.
Salary Range: $65K-$70K per year depending on experience
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Peace Leave, Goodwill Days, Employee Assistance Program, 10 year Anniversary Benefit