National Youth Advocate Program Employee Review

View all National Youth Advocate Program reviews

clients are great
child welfare specialist (Current Employee) –  illinoisSeptember 6, 2013
Staff work hard for clients. Some programs are ineffective and management refuse to accept it.
Pros
Culture and co workers are great
Cons
upper management dont value line employees. National management vision is outdated.

Other National Youth Advocate Program Employee Reviews

Very Rewarding!
Treatment Advocate (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 16, 2018
Working at NYAP has been the most rewarding and fulfilling career I’ve ever had. From my co workers to the kids and the foster families, I’ve never felt like I’m making a genuine difference by providing support amoungst other services. The family atmosphere and the flexibility within the company definitely makes for an ideal work environment!
Pros
Flexibility, Comradery, Family Oriented
Mission driven work
Director of Continuous Quality Improvement (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 10, 2018
The agency provides socially critical and impactful work. Everyday you have the opportunity to make the world a better place for children and families.

The agency is a powerhouse in every community that they work. Creative and innovative care for children and families.
Pros
Management has a sincere desire to assist staff in their career development.
Cons
Due to the type of business this is not a 9-5 job
Official response from National Youth Advocate Program
February 14, 2018

Thank you for your review and comments! The work we do is very important both socially and to the families we serve, and we are thankful to all our employees who make the world a better place for children and families.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Youth Advocate Program. Our community is ready to answer.