National Employee Reviews in United States

Great
Phonathon Supervisor (Current Employee) –  St. PaulJune 7, 2016
I learned a lot about time management and communication. A typical day is very fluctuating depending upon what needs to be done. Great office environment. Fun people to work with!
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Limited pay options
statistical service
[Enumerator] Ghana Statistical serevice (Former Employee) –  cape coastMay 19, 2016
1st day at work was boring but cool i met new friends an saw new faces.

i learnt a lot, we sheared ideals

the hardest part was the beginning of the job where i had to go to villages off town, walk, speak to people i don't know, under the rain and the sun
what i enjoyed most was travailing being with people and knowing different places and it was fun.
Pros
free lunch and break fast
Cons
we had 1month to complete the job so we had all the time
Brand Ambassador
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  NationwideApril 10, 2016
Great job!
Loved meeting different people from different industries. I love everything about working as a brand ambassador/ team lead for all different events.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
no healthcare
National Service Solutions
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Northwest, INMarch 2, 2016
I go into Home Depots, I clean up the aisle and then I stock moulding and I order moulding. I call managers to confirm of any changes being made to keep them updated on everything. Everyone in the company works as a team and if one person does something wrong we all as a team need to figure out what we did wrong and what we need to do to fix it as a team. Management and co workers all work together to get the job done. Hardest part of the job is figuring out how much of each product to bring in or not bring in because it is retail and anything can sell at any time. The most enjoyable part of the job is ordering also because it gives you an idea of how well you are doing if you didn't bring in something that sold and stocking is enjoyable also.
Pros
work by yourself
Cons
A wonderful organization dedicated to advancing the benefits of sound public policy
Research Associate and volunteer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 5, 2016
I just love being a part of this organization. I am very proud to have my name associated with NCPA. The working climate is wonderful. Everyone in the office is professional, respectful to one another, and very dedicated to their individual areas of study.

It is a quiet office, yet very friendly. The hardest part of the job is knowing I really must move on. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people and the shared commitment to finding solutions to public problems and issues. It has been so rewarding.
Pros
Everything. The people, the work environment. Highly ethical
Cons
It is a non-profit 501c3. That make job security a bit shaky
National Group,LLC.
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 3, 2016
Typical day very busy. I learned to do new things almost everyday.
My co-workers were helpful and very nice. My most enjoyable part of my job was being able to listen to slow jams the office would play while working.
Pros
Thirty minute lunch plus two fifteen minute breaks.
Very Good employer to work for.
Customer Greeter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 30, 2015
Greeting customers in daily basis was the best part of the job. Managers were very nice and professional manners all the time. Got free lunch very often was fun part of the job as well. Miss that job.
Small firm with lots of visibility into day to day ops
Compliance Officer (Current Employee) –  NYC, NYOctober 30, 2015
get to know everyone and team is very open to discuss work,life,personal issues. Team first approach is relevant here and communication is very central too their success.
Pros
small firm allows flexibility
Cons
subpar benefits and no 401k match
Excellent opportunity to pursue my craft and have creative input
Broadcasting Experience (Former Employee) –  LOS ANGELESAugust 25, 2015
My broadcasting career has allowed me to pursue my creative projects with enthusiasm and a passion to tell unique stories.
good
packer and picker (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 21, 2015
Work every day with co-workers as a team. I don't have any hardest part of my job because I like work. Also be polite with others. the most enjoyable part is help others.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
nice place to work...
Driver transportation (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 24, 2015
High values,outstanding people skills and the capacity to accomplish more with less time, always ensuring to follow company standard. Proficient in the tools needed for graphic design and installation including computers, office equipment, manual screen printing, heat press, cutting tools, vinyl cutters and wrap cars.
A remarkable ability to follow visual and merchandising guidelines.
Fast paced work place
Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCDecember 26, 2014
I always enjoyed the work, sometimes I felt that business was more important than customers. You would often how to hose down and clean out the cars if they didn't turn around enough during the day.
A great learning environment
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IlNovember 17, 2014
• Developed point of sale touch screen applications using Visual Basic
• Created test cases for point of sale system.
• Worked with technical writer with documentation of code and manuals for existing and new systems
My Career
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  3134 Pleasant Hall Baton Rouge, La 70803July 29, 2014
I am now working for National Center for Biomedical Research and Training. Our home base is located in Pleasant Hall at L.S.U., where we put together a plan to keep our country safe. My particular job applies to on-line courses for first responders all over the country. If they have trouble navigating the courses I am there to assist them. I also edit and approve all registrations, and keep all the transcripts reconciled and filed in our DMS system. I am working with Microsoft Office, and our own DMS computer system. It is very rewarding and I truely love everything about my job. I am just sorry that it is going to end because the on-line courses are being discontinued.
My co-workers all work very hard, we have a fantastic team that really helps one another. There is really nothing difficult about my job. There are lots of things about this job that is enjoyable. Helping the students is most rewarding, and the relationship with my coworkers is fantastic, we really enjoy working together.
Pros
rewarding, great coworkers
Cons
temporary
Education
Family Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 21, 2014
I enjoyed working for the company. The company did not have any benefits.
Pros
children and families
Cons
no benefits
Tribal Liaison (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 26, 2013
Self paced and collaborative place to work. Great management and co-workers.
Provided a nice work experience for retired at&t people
Damage Prevention Inspector (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 14, 2013
Very nice work experience at National, worked 40 hours weekly and I was on my own to work at my own pace.
Pros
work at your own pace
Cons
too much driving
In This work we dont have materials recurs.
Specialist in project development (Former Employee) –  HavanaAugust 25, 2013
The people was very nice, but exist many differences betwen old and young people.
I learn about the biologyst of soil.
Pros
nothing
Great job!
Merchandiser (Individual Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 27, 2013
I really enjoyed my time with National/Mosaic. I started part time and was then brought on full time. I would have stayed but the company started losing contracts and worked slowed down.
informative
PR Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Natchitoches, LAMay 31, 2013
worked with very smart people. Very interesting information and a great learning experience.