National

National Employer Reviews

Provided a nice work experience for retired at&t people
Damage Prevention Inspector (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 14, 2013
Pros: work at your own pace
Cons: too much driving
Very nice work experience at National, worked 40 hours weekly and I was on my own to work at my own pace.
In This work we dont have materials recurs.
Specialist in project development (Former Employee), HavanaAugust 25, 2013
Pros: nothing
The people was very nice, but exist many differences betwen old and young people.
I learn about the biologyst of soil.
Great job!
Merchandiser (Individual Contractor) (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 27, 2013
I really enjoyed my time with National/Mosaic. I started part time and was then brought on full time. I would have stayed but the company started losing contracts and worked slowed down.
informative
PR Practitioner (Former Employee), Natchitoches, LAMay 31, 2013
worked with very smart people. Very interesting information and a great learning experience.
Great place to work, overall I liked it alot
Taxi Cab Driver/Personal Tour Guide (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 18, 2013
Pros: my own boss
Cons: no benefits
Typically a day at work lasted 12 hours from 3:30 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. I picked people up and navigated through the city to they're destination entertainining and being entertained on the way. Giving advice as well as listening. I learned alot about my city, about people, about life. The management was well respected by myself as well as coworkers, he – more... was fair, yet stern. There was a comrodery between us as coworkers, we helped eachother, shared with eachother, met eachothers family's. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom and financial stability. – less
working under ground, seeing the things embedded in the rocks
Coal Miner (Former Employee), Briceville, TNFebruary 10, 2013
Pros: same temp year round about 60 degrees
Cons: dusty, dirty, muddy, dangerous
putting coveralls on, belt with battery, hammer, tape, light, loading on man trip and going in mine, getting to your work area starting to work, watching coal on belt, watching machinery, watching each other, and roof, rib and things for safety, belting up was usely the hard thing to do, watching everything run smooth was a breeze
Organization is going thru a restructure (6th year in a row).
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: travel and meeting great organizations with a purpose.
Cons: organization has had 7 ceo's in the last 6 years, and turn over is extremely high. lack of professional leadership and inexperienced ceo.
assist event managers with priority timelines tasks
co-workers have dwindled due to leadership had been targeting and harassing them negatively.
Very uncomfortable environment, lots of tension and poor direction of leadership and no go to market plan for the organization. No one could tell you what the goals or core competencies are.
Everyone is out – more... for themselves. – less
IT Support Service
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee), Hato Rey, PRNovember 14, 2012
Maintained, analyzed, upgraded, and repaired computer systems, hardware, routers, switches, wireless networking, operating systems and computer peripherals.

Supports and maintains user account information, including rights, security, passwords, and systems groups.

Attended troubleshooting phone calls.

Remote troubleshooting

Backup Maintenance.
Review
INTERNSHIP - ADENTA MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY (Former Employee), ADENTAAugust 6, 2012
Pros: flexible closing time
Cons: short break, healthcare
FUN WORKPLACE
TEAM WORK
CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP AMONG SENIOR AND JUNIOR STAFF
there's a lot of oportunity who people can grow carrerwise
office administration statistic budget (Former Employee), Saint Marc HaitiJune 2, 2012
Pros: always
Cons: statistic budjet chef
There's really nice,they help more than 20 city in haiti about medications and sport asesories
Summer internship
Intern (Former Employee), Providence, RIMay 17, 2012
Summer internship interviewing potential claimants in a class action case.

Worked with dedicated and passionate people.
Very ambitious in crop production
Farm manager (Former Employee), BamendaOctober 9, 2013
Pros: voluntary
Cons: long working hours with intervals of rest
It was a monday morning and having woke up on my left hand side i knew that the day would be a difficult one; We were to go for harvesting Solanum potatoes(CIPIRA Variety). I learnt that harvesting is done in subsequent stages of activities- off-rooting, shakingthe soil off the plant and cutting the potatoes, then selecting good from bad ones. the woprk – more... was effected in an atmosphere of singing by the co-workers who creating an atmosphere facilitating the work through songs.The hardest part of the job was transporting the solanum potatoes to the lorry since the distance to where the lorry was was a bit far, so we had to carry it on our heads to the van for transportation. the most interesting part was the happiness seing very lifely good looking potatoes which indicated a reslt of hard work to attain to such a result. – less
Fast paced, enjoyable experience
Return Agent (Former Employee), HalifaxMay 17, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: difficult computer system
A good company with great employees. Customer service based. Learn how to deal with people in difficult situations. The computer system is out dated, and not easy to learn.
buen ambiente laboral
maestro de 1era (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMOctober 10, 2013
Pros: seguro medico
Cons: no hay bajadas al hogar se trabaja de lunes a lunes
dia tipico evaluacion de tareas por realizar
aprendi montaje en extructuras superiores a 60 metros.
loboza
buen ambiente laboral se trabaja con fines mutuos para la buena ejecucion de las tareas asignadas con los colegas
tratar de realizar tareas en el margen de tiempo asignado
´´otimo lugar para trabalhar
Auxiliar de Limpeza (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPMay 27, 2013
Pros: ambiente agradável - setor advocacia
Cons: salário baixo.
Tenho planos de um cargo e um salário melhor,pois não tinha como mudar de cargo ...Mas uma boa empresa ,conhecimento de como lidar com pessoas,amigos de trabalho tranquilo,nada de muito envolvimento,fofocas etc ,não é bem vindo esse tipo de ação o respeito entre pessoas deve ser constante ...
muy buena
conductor de coches (Former Employee), madridMay 23, 2012
Pros: seguridad social
Cons: no hay descanso para cafe
me gusta la conducion automotiva entregando coche en toda españa y claro haciedo lo que me gusta y todavia cobrando un suedo.
Un avis de stagiaire.
Agent d'opérations (Former Employee), Aéroport Toulouse-BlagnacMay 21, 2012
Pros: travail en équipe
Cons: trop de volumes
En ayant été stagiaire je ne peux pas donner un appris complet de l'entreprise, mais je peux dire que j'ai pu apprendre beaucoup en tant que stagiaire et être intégré très vite à l'équipe.
J'ai pu faire mon travail d'agent d'opérations pleinement.
Ce stage a été beaucoup enrichissant pour moi, mais il faut savoir que ce n'est pas un métier facile, surtout – more... par rapport aux horaires, mais qui peuvent convenir à certains ou certaines. – less