NationsHealth

NationsHealth Employer Reviews

Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 1, 2014
Outbound dial-er to inform patients when orders ships out, also to advance or expedite when needed.
Data entry to update patient accounts, knowledge of HIP-PA, PHI regulations
mixed emotions
Reporting and Reconciliation Analyst I (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLDecember 19, 2013
Loved working here, most people don't last as long as I did. Top Heavy lots of management making good money while employee pay is at best ok, so-so advancement opportunities depending on if you are liked not work/ability.
Very busy, fast paced work place
Licensed Enrollment Agent (Former Employee), Yuma, ArizonaOctober 15, 2013
Pros: great pay, benefits & hours
Cons: too many changes in short period of time
Answer incoming calls, enroll or provide information regarding Medical Advantage Plans to beneficiaries, send out mail requests, read enrollment application verbatim, responsible for compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, rules & regulations affecting company.
very unstable
Reporting and Reconciliation Analyst I (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 3, 2013
No advancement, looses lots of good quality employee, low moral.No advancement, looses lots of good quality employee, low moral.No advancement, looses lots of good quality employee, low moral.No advancement, looses lots of good quality employee, low moral.
Great internal customer service but management favortisim abundant
ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST/ SENIOR AGENT (Former Employee), Fort Pierce, FLAugust 15, 2013
Some managers would talk about other employees negatively in front of others
Conservative Clean Enviroment
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 24, 2013
A typical day at work is facing daily obstacles and task to achieve company goals for production. I learn as much as I can while working. I have 1yr. management experience, and serve as a team player to my co-workers and superior leaders. The hardest part of my job is leaving. I'm a go-getter and enjoy the profits of a career. The most enjoyable part – more... of a job, is learning different things which can be carried and applied to daily living experiences. – less
NationsHealth
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLMarch 4, 2013
The opportunity offered at NationsHealth offered wide variety of knowledge and experience in which the building blocks of the accounting classes was applied too. I have learned a great deal of the accounting principles and how they are applied to the daily practices of the organization.
daily duties
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee), Fort Pierce, FLMarch 3, 2013
assist callers with ordering rx medications and testing supplies
Document Processing Agent (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJanuary 21, 2013
The only problem I have with nationshealth you will sit at your seat and without any notice laid you off without any constructive reason
Very Interesting and Intense Day to Day
Operations (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: very interesting and intense day to day
Cons: very interesting and intense day to day
Very Interesting and Intense Day to Day. Learned a lot within this position and it has made me who I am today from a people and process management perspective.
Learning and Advancement in a Professional Enivornment
Member Services Representative (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJune 8, 2012
Made inbound calls to current and prospective members to enroll in the Cigna Part D Prescription drug Plan.
Enjoyed assisting customers with any issues that they may have with their enrollment.
Educate customers on what the Prescription Drug Plan details.
mediocre company
customer service/ sales agent (Former Employee), sunrise weston fort pierceFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: there is always worked to be done
Cons: not much room for advancement
Nationshealth is a medical supply company that specializes in medicare pt b supplies and other medicare benefits true call center environment not much room for advancement unless you have helping hand from someone within not a truly bad company just not managed properly

About NationsHealth

NationsHealth aims to make it easier for Medicare patients to get their prescription drugs and medical supplies.┬áThe company┬ádelivers – Read more