Nationstar Mortgage

Nationstar Mortgage Employer Reviews

Productive and comfortable place to work hard and achieve personal and professional goals
Loan Modification Processor (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 29, 2014
All around the company from management to non-management worked their hardest to achieve the company's goals and push themselves in an ambitious manner to assure that everyone was appreciated and rewarded for their effort and hard work.
Nice caring company
Senior Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXAugust 27, 2014
J&J is a traditional company to work with. You can learn a lot of skills and get many trainings. Impressive mission and you will be happy to follow and take action
Ok at Best
Fannie Mae Specialist (Current Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 18, 2014
Pros: i got paid when pay cycle ended
Cons: workforce management
Mortgage Company that works at 6am on Sundays - Not Family Oriented
Not Properly Aligned
Lack of Training
Took Account Resolution from Collections Perspective Instead of a Customer Service Resolution system.
Enjoyed working for Nationstar Mortgage. Management team always hands-on
Loan Processor II (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 18, 2014
Enjoyed going to work everyday. Management team very hands-on. Co-workers very helpful when I first started. Always offered to show easier way to work.
Professional environment
Mortgage Prepurchase Review Auditor (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 18, 2014
I preformed accurate data entry from the available documents in the file packages.

I pulled loans in acceding order out of the loan que.

Reviewed government loans and updated system with accurate information.
Foreclosure Prevention Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 18, 2014
I would work with borrowers on the phone to avoid foreclosure. I worked out plans to help a borrower determine the best decision to avoid foreclosure. I also start the liquidation process if that was best for our borrower.
Not a good work/life balance.
Acquisitions Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXAugust 16, 2014
Too many times I had to take work home to confirm or fix data that was done by poor performers on my team. I also had to come in at 7.00 for implementations and the other people on the team who were supposed to be there also showed up much later with no negative consequences.
Fun Co-workers and Place to Work as a Team
Submission Processor/ Setup Loan Processor (Current Employee), Irving TXAugust 13, 2014
Pros: fun work place and team
Cons: insurance
Daily going into work checking my emails and priorities on what needs to get done and submit it first.

Everyday you learn something new within your team of people or someone else from another team we live learn and help eachother out.

Challanging myself and hitting my goal is what drives me to be a better person and helping others.

I enjoy keeping – more... myself busy at all times. – less
Mortgage Company
Property Protection Specialist (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXAugust 10, 2014
Mortgage and property preservation company. The potential is good if they direct the company well.
management
Processing Production Manager (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 7, 2014
Company had its own agenda from the corporate locale. Closings were missed and cancelled due to issues on the inside. HARP borrowers were left hanging for months without contact due to the massive amount of loans bought for servicing. Too many to handle.
Nice place to work
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXAugust 5, 2014
Great company to work for. A great work environment. Resolved complex employee and management inquiries
Good Company Culture
Loan Processor I (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 1, 2014
Pros: pay, free lunches, leave early sometimes, flexible
Cons: benefits were not the best
I liked how they tried to make the culture and fun productive work environment. Unfortunately, there were too many negative nancys and unproductive people.
Great place to work for seasoned mortgage professionals
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Westport, MOJuly 31, 2014
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: company lack structure, bad management
good place to work but poor management, not enough structure. policies and procedure constantly changed.
Busy, rewarding & productive.
Bankruptcy Foreclosure Prevention Loss Mitigation (Current Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 29, 2014
Pros: salary plus commission
Cons: occasional night shifts & weekends.
Days are quick. Learned about collections, modifications, different investors, & Processing
Good for a Starter Position
Underwriter/Mod Fulfillment (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXJuly 26, 2014
Cons: everything
But with the jobs shifting to India, the once great place to work, has severely deteriorated. Massive layoffs constantly and promotion of managers who have no business being managers. No social skills or ability to relate to their employees. Low pay for the job done.
Job first job out of college
Short Sale Negotiator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 23, 2014
Very busy.
Promotions within the company which motivates you to work hard to move up.
assisting homeowners with options to keep their homes
Account Resolutions Specialist (Former Employee), indianapolis, inJuly 23, 2014
Pros: monthly bonuses
Cons: consistent schedule changes
My daily routine consisted on placing outbound calls an receiving inbound calls from customers, real estate agents, and attorneys, in order to find a resolution to keep customers from losing their homes to foreclosure. I assisted other agents with questions they may have regarding their positions and how to help them become proficient in their jobs – more... as well. I worked well with the management teams, and would often be given additional tasks to assist. My management team and co workers would use me as their "go to" person in difficult situations, and knew that I would take the time to find a resolution. the hardest part of my job, was knowing that there were certain situations, where our customers could not be helped, due to their situation, the most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that others counted out me to be able to help them achieve their goals, and also knowing that I was respected by management and a good source of information when others weren't sure. My management team allowed me to assist with other projects and pilot programs to provide feed back on new services. I felt that my potential was acknowledged and overall loved the staff that I worked with. – less
Mortgage Clerk/MERS Processor (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NEJuly 17, 2014
I was only at Nationastar for a short while. I was hired as a temp to help with the conversion. My boss at that time was wonderful. I would work for her again if I had the chance.
micro managed
Account Specialist (Current Employee), chndler azJuly 16, 2014
very micro manage environment, lunches, breaks all schedule you may have your 1st break one hour into you shift then sit for 3 hours straight. on a 12-9 shift your lunch could be at 2:45
ENJOYED MY TENURE AT NATIONSTAR
Sr. Remote Underwriter (Former Employee), IRVING TEXASJuly 15, 2014
Pros: great employees
Cons: job security
Job Security
Enjoyed working with initial hired management team

1 2 3 4 5

About Nationstar Mortgage

Nationstar Mortgage helps turn home ownership into more than just a wish upon a star. The company services residential mortgage – Read more