Pros: room for career advancement
Cons: work load can get overwhelming
• Responsible for Payment clearing outages,
• Responsible for Nvision Balancing, Reconciliation, Posting all Nvision pending items, NV dashboards,
• Balancing Component Report For VP of Account Service, (Check Tracking)
• Making sure team has adequate amount of support to complete daily tasks.
• Complete Special Projects for management.
• Process Improvement – more... ideas, implementing new solutions to current outdated processes.
• Policy and Procedure updates
• Responsible for the analysis of specific processes and functions in Account Services.
• Manage, create, and analyze databases using Excel and Access. Prepares written documentation for the continuing development of accounting policies.
• Monitor, manage, maintain, and fix cash application processes.
• Perform higher level financial calculations and apply results to systems and reports.
• Take performance ideas all the way to system implementation.
• Identify and correct complex errors for costumers using various resources and records.
• Utilize multiple online systems. (SharePoint, CS Research Request, Missing wire Inquiry, etc.)
• In-charge of JPM wire account;
o Process loan pay-offs, apply payments, reinstate accounts, and apply wires according to the current state of loan. (Short-sales, bankruptcy, foreclosed, etc.)
o Communicating with Title agencies for proper posting instructions. (Principle payment, Trailing payment, Insurance reimbursements, Hazard Loss, Tax reimbursement, etc.)
• In-charge of Bank of America wire’s
o Process multiple loan payments from acquiring new loan acquisitions
o Same tasks as listed above for JPM processes
• In-charge of Wells Fargo wire’s
o Loan Liquidation, regular, Short sales, REO,
o Familiar with liquidation guidelines for FNMA, Freddie Mac, Governmental, VA, FDIC loans, HELOC, etc.
o Process internal refinance payoff’s, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, SPO, – less