AUTO PHYSICAL DAMAGE APPRAISER - ESTIMATOR
As a Nationwide Network Supplier of Independent Automotive Appraisals, we are seeking auto physical damage appraisers/adjusters across the United States. We are seeking "best of breed" estimators with a minimum of 5 years of experience who are interested in working for themselves as a 1099 Independent Contractor. We offer some of the best “flat rate” pricing in the industry for Vehicle Damage Appraisals and pay scaled wages on Heavy Equipment and Specialty Vehicles. We are currently looking to expand our network of high quality appraisers to provide these services across the entire country, listed below are just a few of the areas we are looking for immediate help in northern Minnesota.
As a network supplier, you will be responsible for having dependable transportation, a digital camera, laptop computer (wireless internet card preferred), maintaining required license (if applicable by your state) and an estimating system of your preference (CCC, Mitchell, or Audatex). Once you have passed the credentialing, you will be provided with Nationwide Appraisals technology including ClaimHub and Mobile ClaimHub and will be on your way to receive appraisal assignments from our growing list of Insurance Carrier Clients.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
1. Writing estimates on CCC, Mitchell, or Audatex
2. Setting appointments and traveling to inspection site
3. Working with shops and salvage yards to inspect vehicles and handle supplements
4. Handling breakdowns and coordinating with shop to see possible damage
5. Talking with insured’s and claimants about the status of their vehicles
6. Managing your time in order to get the most out of your day
7. Working independently and managing issues as needed
8. Ability to handle deadlines effectively and efficiently
We are looking for team players with a great attitude and ability to handle a multitude of tasks. We will send you assignments from a growing number of different carriers, many of which have their own specific guidelines to be followed on the estimates.
If you are interested in working with us please apply here.