Nationwide Biweekly Administration, Inc.

Nationwide Biweekly Administration, Inc. Employee Reviews

Company Rating
Ret. specialist, Mortgage Protection Ins. Agent (Former Employee) –  Xenia, OHDecember 16, 2016
This was an excellent company to work for. I was able to advance with this company, if it were not for the company being forced to close down I would still be there.
Professional and Fun Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Xenia, OHAugust 18, 2016
Typical day at work was relaxed. Learned how to deal with and balance multiple appointments in my schedule. Also learned a lot about mortgages and interest rates and how to become debt free in the fastest way possible. The management was decent and co-workers were fun and made it feel like a big family. The hardest part of the job was talking someone into buying this program because of the price. They are unprofessional as far as the time they gave people before letting them know they are laid off. They told me the day of and said that it's because they re over budget and didn't have any money to invest in new people. I didn't get a warning nor heads up.
Pros
1 hour lunches
fair palce to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Xenia, OHMarch 3, 2016
This company is no longer open. It closed in 2015. I worked there for several years and decided to go in a different direction. There was no room for advancement
Productive place to work.
Account Manager/Trainer/Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Xenia, OHDecember 18, 2015
An opportunity to work in a warm family environment with the ability to receive additional education and increased earning capabilities.
Pros
Ability to make additional income with bonus system.
Cons
Can be a high stress position if you allow it.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Xenia, OHNovember 28, 2015
I enjoy my job at NBA, the people are great and it has been a fun environment. They pay well and worked with people on career development.
Great Company Overall
Team Lead / Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Xenia, OHNovember 23, 2015
The company was forced to close after loosing their banking partners due to a company dispute. The company was great as far as compensation and Holiday's off paid, also everyone was like family too.
Pros
Great pay, paid time off, no weekends or holidays.
Cons
No notice of a massive layoff
Great Company
Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) –  Xenia, OHNovember 12, 2015
I would never take this experience back.
I have learned more here with this company than I ever thought I would. If nothing horrible happens to this company I would work here and progress in the company the rest of my life.
Very focused on employees & promoting a good working atmosphere
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Xenia, OHOctober 30, 2015
The co-workers & management team there are great. If you needed help the door was always open. The worst part of the job was the hours.
Pros
encouragement, raffles, lunches
Cons
hours
Fun great work place with excellent pay and opprotunity
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Xenia, OHOctober 26, 2015
I loved this company and everything it offered. hands down best job so far. there was a lot of room to grow and so many opprotunities to make more money.
nothing
Tech Support/Customer Service/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Xenia, OHAugust 27, 2015
there is really not much to say because you will be on phone all day speaking to customers trying to get them to sign up for programs or sales techniques. Everyone is pretty cool.
Pros
not bad
Cons
not bad
Decent Place to work, Willing to work with employees
ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Xenia, OhioJuly 20, 2015
Long days but decent pay. The hours do not leave much time for a personal life though. Good pay with good benefits. Management is lacking but willing to work with you if you need it. Fun people to work with though.
Unstable Work Enviornment
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Xenia, OHMarch 20, 2015
Nationwide could be a great company however they have an unstable culture that does not promote accountability. The structure is erratic and lacks clear concise vision or the method to achieve it. This stems from the executive leadership and owner. They have tried o improve the company corporate structure but continue to be inconsistent in providing support and leadership. They want everyone to be happy not accountable or productive. BE AWARE...this is not the company for a consummate professional looking for your next opportunity...it would be a waste of your time and efforts.
Pros
Cons
No growth potential, no support from management, erratic leaderhip
Nice company
ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Xenia, OHFebruary 15, 2015
My experience could be worse than others, nothing against the company itself.. the people are great, it's a nice work environment.
Great Transitional Job
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Xenia, OHNovember 30, 2014
Nationwide Biweekly Administration is a great place to gain experience in a variety of career backgrounds.
Pros
Culture is extermly friendly
Cons
incentives
Work hard get rewarded!
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Xenia, OHSeptember 23, 2014
NBA has gone through many changes in the past year, all focusing on the customer and the employee. These positive changes are well received for the most part, but some employees resist change.
I have learned a great deal of information in the 3 years that I have been employed with NBA. Moving up at NBA is achievable with dedication and building of your skill sets.
The best part of the job is my coworkers that I talk to everyday and the passion that they emit for saving people money and helping out their situation.
The most difficult part of the job is the office/call center environment. Having minimal face to face interaction with any one other than your coworkers can be positive and negative at the same time.
Was a wonderful atmosphere to work in
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Xenia, OHSeptember 14, 2014
The Co- workers you get to work with are wonderful. There are a couple of issues that NBA has to work out but its a pretty decent place of employment.
Pros
Regulary company activities, pool table, ping pong, x-box, big screens, books.
Cons
health care, favortisim
great job
Customer Service lead/ Manager (Former Employee) –  Xenia, OHAugust 25, 2014
great people love to assist and help out really effecting peoples lives for the better
Pros
money free lunch
Cons
having to leave
Productive call center enviroment
Customer Correspondence Specialist (Former Employee) –  Xenia, OHJuly 29, 2014
As most call centers the work comes and goes. Peak times during the year we deal with a lot of customer which can be stressful especially if the are angry. Overall a typical call center enviroment
Great Employee lounge area
Enrollment Specialist / IT Support (Current Employee) –  Xenia, OHJuly 9, 2014
* Great financial opportunity
* Hard to bonus at times
* No room for advancement
*No job security in sales department
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
Hard to bonus and no room for advancement
Great Enviroment and very supportive people to work with
Customer Service Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Xenia, OHMarch 11, 2014
A typical day includes making and receiving phone calls, working on team goals and completing previous goals. monitoring the teams calls and proficiency. configuring team stats and bonus numbers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide Biweekly Administration, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8