The Customer Service representative is responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls while handling delinquent service accounts and assisting customers in eliminating the delinquency of those accounts according to Public Service Commission and Public Utilities Commission guidelines.
- Assist customers with delinquent accounts according to various state guidelines
- Determine what type of agreements a customer is qualified for
- Ensure all systems are updated to reflect the agreement
- Provide detailed explanations of account status to customers
Key Results Areas:
- Average Inbound Handle Time of 4:30 (average talk time while on a call)
- Average Quality Assurance score of 90%
- Exceed Utilization of 85% (productivity measure of time spent on calls)
The ideal candidate has to be detail oriented and have the ability to organize and prioritize work and meet strict deadlines as well as the ability to effectively communicate with outside parties. Effective call handling skills and high levels of professionalism are required. A strong focus on exemplary shift attendance is required. One to two years experience working in a call center environment is preferred. The candidate has to be proficient with Microsoft applications, and have the ability to learn software applications. A High School graduate is required; Associates degree or some college coursework preferred.
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.NCIRM.COM OR IN PERSON MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 8AM-4PM