Nationwide Credit Inc Employee Reviews

Competative
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLDecember 12, 2017
Come in the morning and start making calls to our client's debtor's.
What I learned is how to negotiate and or sell over the phone. The management was great and supporter.This job was fast paced. Finding the debotrs (skiptracing) is hard to do. The hourly pay rate was fair but the bouns packet was great.
Pros
good money
Cons
finding debtors
terrible
Debt collector, Team lead (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 27, 2017
You would be a victim of favoritism. If you dont "fit in" then you will have a hard time reaching our goals. if the office is not at its goal they will tell you that you have to stay longer. The bad part is that your shift could be over in 1 hour but you have to stay for 3 more hours. people with kids in day care got in trouble a lot.
Pros
its a job
Cons
management
Its' a Job
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 11, 2017
This is the type of company where you get in what you put into it. Pay is ok but potential to bonus is there if you work hard for it...................
Good company
Collections Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 21, 2017
Good pay very competitive you got paid what you put into it. The base pay was good and the comission for collectors was very lucrative as well. Management would get capped but wasnt an issues hitting numbers needed
Productive and fun.
UTL or invalid acct/aba number (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 3, 2017
Worked the for over 10 years. Great benefits, close to home and no need to clock in only time sheets. Always learned something new. Job was closing and allowed us time to look for something else.
Pros
Beautiful buildig.
Cons
They closed down.
Decent job
Billing / Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYJune 23, 2017
I worked there only a few months, everything was pretty good, co-workers & managers are nice, could make a few friends, good breaks & lunches, sometimes got off early. The only downside is the customers calling in at the time... had to turn off customer's electricity for non-payment & they sure let me know how they felt about it!
Pros
Good people to work with, good benefits.
Cons
Some customers... but that's unavoidable at any job!
Service of process
Third Party Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 31, 2017
Main hub is located in Los Angeles. Commutating and working remotely was difficult.

The owner is pretty chilled and laid back, learned a lot regarding the service of process.
Pros
Free travling
Cons
Breaks
workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYMay 30, 2017
Worked with great people, friends and management. not great pay insurance was crazy expensive. worked 8 hours per day on multiple phone calls helping customers which i enjoyed.
productive
Customer Service/ Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 1, 2017
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services.  The world’s most important corporations, governments, and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.  With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets around the world.

Good Summer job
Collections Agent for National Grid (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYMarch 21, 2017
This was a summer job where I was on the phone all day as a collections agent fielding inbound calls for customers of National Grid. Good people surrounded me and management was always very professional.
Pros
Good Management, Good Hours, Solid compensation.
Cons
Aggrivated callers
productive and challenging
Coaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 14, 2017
Nice and friendly staff. They work with you and are flexible. Friendly environment and training is made easy for the material to learn. They are supportive as well.
Pros
breaks and incentives and contests
Cons
sitting too long
Catty management & horrible benefits
Inbound Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 16, 2017
My previous position was fine for a college student, but this is not a company where you can build a career and/or advance. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, but management makes it a very stressful environment. Many of the managers act like high schoolers and tend to gossip, which is very unprofessional.
Pros
Co-Workers are amazing.
Cons
Benefits are horrible, Mangement is very cliquey and catty
Nice workplace
Lead Command Center Dialer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 3, 2017
Committed to addressing customer concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism, I’m a customer-focused, Representative with a proven capacity to troubleshoot issues to ensure customer satisfaction. Years of maintaining a high level patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. As a self starter with experience in business financial and healthcare industry, I have multiple skill sets that would allow me to transition into a new role with limited training. With over 20 years in a call center environment, and extensive reporting background, I will be a positive addition to your organization.
its cool
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 21, 2016
its cool if your good at multi tasking on the phone and on the computer but can be stressful if your not but youll get good after awhile
A excellent place to work and they cared about the team as well.
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 7, 2016
Beautiful building money good and I loved the hours no weekends.
Also the department was small and it felt like a family I would still be working they however the relocated to GA.
Pros
Good bonus pay out
Cons
no PTO time
Fun atmosphere, great coworkers, fun management
Debt Collector/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYMay 1, 2016
Collections isn't easy. The people (especially management) at NCI made debt collecting fun and easy. Whenever you secured a payment arrangement, you were rewarded. Some days were very tough, but there's always tomorrow. "Money makes the pain go away" was our motto
Pretty fun place to work
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYNovember 3, 2015
The crew you worked with was usually pretty good. Always someone around to help you out if you needed it. The management worked with you to have days off if it was required. I learned how to hone in on my multi-tasking skills in a fast and efficient manner. I also learned how to control my temper when being cussed out and being called every dirty name you can imagine.
Pros
good crew to work with
Cons
being cussed out everyday by dumb customers
Prepare to give your life up.
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 23, 2015
Prepare to give your life up. It's like being in high school. Your business is not your own and you are expected to breath for the company. Good pay; poor and stressful environment.
Not Very Fun....
Collections representative (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYOctober 5, 2015
The people who work here are nice, but we all do the same job which is difficult. Having customer screaming at you over the phone for 8 hours makes for a lot of stress. The management here is all over the place and they can't seem to agree on anything so you're always getting yelled at about something. typical work day includes sitting for 8 hours on the phone nonstop with customers and everything you do is monitored.

The one thing I learned from this job is how to deal with difficult customers and hold my composure.