Nationwide Credit

Nationwide Credit Employer Reviews

independency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAAugust 16, 2014
Pros: insurance
Cons: distance
learned a lot, meet a lot of new ppl
help manager and CSR whatever they needed.
great place to work
Directory Assistance Operator (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 25, 2014
Provide callers telephone and address information through directory assistance.
HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK
Collections Representative (Current Employee), Rock Hill, SCJune 8, 2014
Cons: training
The company itself is going through many changes, They are trying to be a legit company but they don't necessarily make the correct choices or get the best debt for us to collect on to be successful. Also there is no training to help you be successful and know the full set of laws that are needed to do this legally.
Fast paced
Collector (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJune 4, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: demands of collecting
Get on phones and call debtors in an attempt to collect on debts
Laws of debt collection
Very Motivating
not taking hang ups and foul language personally
commission checks
collections
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lauderdale Lakes, FLApril 6, 2014
Pros: rewarding
Cons: health insurance
A stressful place to work but very rewarding. I learned a lot of information on credit issues. Management was always professional & my coworkers always helpful. The hardest part of the job was to find patients that have high balances on accounts. And the most enjoyable part of the job was when you can help patients to come to a resolution with their credit issues.
Working with special Need children
Collector (Former Employee), Los Angeles CaliforniaApril 2, 2014
Nice call center, and the supervisors and managers are great. always good promotions going.
Great company to work for, fun and friendly environment
Account supervisor (Former Employee), Longview, WaJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: part time
Learned how to deal with customers who had disputes about their accounts.
Multi-tasked in maintain database and phone interaction.
Management was helpful with any questions.
Co-workers were able to assist with any questions if management was unavailable.
Hardest part of the job would be contacting older clients with past due debts, knowing they had no money to pay, yet it was my job to collect on that debt and I did.
Most enjoyable part of the job was having a job and steady income and friendly co-workers and management.
3rd party collections
Third Party Collector (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 21, 2013
3rd party collections, Retail and Bankruptcies. I always hit goal company, c paper, bad accts. Company anounced one day they were closing office.
I loved my job and everyone I worked with
Collection Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee), Westlake, OHNovember 13, 2013
• Participated in staff recruitment, hiring, training and scheduling. Supervised office of 60 collectors.
Resolved day to day employee issues , complaints, and any written disciplinary actions. Participated in staff recruitment, hiring, training and scheduling. Elevated morale and decreased high employee turnover rates, achieving manager of the year award. Processed employee time sheets. Catered to company’s bigger clients AMEX Company & Corporate and maintained great environment and Amex revenue of 75& or better. Call monitoring and auditing / data entry. Handled training bay unit in addition to a PPA unit, auditing compliance of collector files, and Commercial & Consumer Account collections
Productive and fun place to work
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJuly 15, 2013
Pros: cash and prizes
I learned so much for the management team and the company itself i really enjoyed working here this was one of my best job i ever had
Productive and friendly environment
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJuly 11, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: commission
Enjoyed coworkers and management was very friendly, plenty room for growth
fun place to work
Senior Collector (Former Employee), Woburn, MAJune 28, 2013
This was my first job in collections, it was a very fun place to work that made being competative fun rather than a bad thing. Management was very informative and motivated in assisting each employee learn the tools needed to meet their individual and team goals.
Collections agent
Collector (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCJune 10, 2013
Pros: the people
Cons: sitting for long periods of time.
A typical days work consisted of making a minmum of 200 phone calls each day. A minimum of 3 hours talk time and 25 accounts worked a day.
I learned how to work in a confined space.
I managed my accounts by writing down every account worked, as well as which accounts were post dated.
I had co workers come to me often to ask "what are we supposed to do?"
The hardest part of the job was sitting for 8 hours a day.
The most enjoyable part in collections were my coworkers, they made it fun, in a dull environment.
Collections agent (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 30, 2013
I loved working there, great place to further my education and career
Comfortable enviroment
Collections II /Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 25, 2013
Pros: parking certificate.
Cons: breaks and lunches.
I started to work for this company as one of the 1st employees when the company opened in Greensboro,N C, in June of 1997. The people were nice, but it is always hard to work for a company that is just starting up. Management has to develope structure that fits the company. A lot of things have to get smooth out, and this can take a lot of time. Much trial and error involved. We collected for MCI telecommunications accounts. The most enjoyable part of the job was the perk for the highest dollars collected each month. It was a parking certificate. Getting this certificate allowed me to park in front of the entrance door of the company for a month. I received this certificate many times.
growing job
Collector (Former Employee), Kennesaw Ga 30144April 6, 2013
Pros: lunch an learn, very clear an decisive decision very clear manager good personality for collection on credit cards
Cons: if you had a doctors appt, would let shedule a day off
job was a very learning position, management very easy to work with
No longer in buisness.
Garnishment Representative (Former Employee), Hendersonville, TNDecember 6, 2012
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: did not pay enough
Worked in a call cent environment. Assisted customers with account resolutions to avoid being garnished. Processed payments. I learned how to negotiate and I enjoyed talking to customers and helping them resolve their debt.
Accounting
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GANovember 1, 2012
Typical day at Instawares was reconciling statements, vendor relations, and cutting checks for payments. The most enjoyable part of this job was my boss and co workers there was a strong sense of team work and could always rely on each other to get a job done. The hardest part of the job was vendor relations before the company went out of business.
collector
Collector/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 18, 2012
Calling customers that outstanding payments that needed to be paid
company is closed
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GASeptember 14, 2012
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: no break was good
this company is closed or the owner is no longer in charge. The company was ok to work for.