Nationwide Credit Employee Reviews

One of the best companies I have ever worked for
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 3, 2017
I worked for Nationwide Credit for many years and learned from the best Director. Not only was she my supervisor, I considered her family. She taught me everything I know and utilize today. I am a stellar negotiator because of her training. Her office was a family. We all worked together as a team. That is so important to me.
Collector (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 8, 2017
Nationwide is a very stable collection agency. They have been around for about 50 years which most collection agencies have not, The pay and commission structure is good. The managers can be a little difficult and getting tine off is impossible unless you've met your monthly goal.
Was Very Fun Place to work but It was bought out
Collections Representative - Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 26, 2017
It had a lot of perks there. A lot of contests and bonuses available. It was one of the few collection places that was enjoyable despite the hardcore collecting part. Sadly, it's no longer exists.
Loved the job they moved to Georgia & was sad to see them go.
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 10, 2016
This is a a very fast pace job inviorment, I learned how to be assertive the mangement loved me and I got along with all my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was to keep a level head when there was a angry debtor on the line. I enjoyed the parties we had when it was holiday time.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Didn't like working on Saturdays
Goal Oriented and Customer Service friendly workplace
Payment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 27, 2016
Nine hour work day with an hour break. I learned a plethora of negotiation and computational skills. Management is solid 4/5. Diverse work environment with co-workers from various different backgrounds. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with unruly people while the most enjoyable would be the people in the workplace.
Change in Management has made it hard to work
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Endicott, NYSeptember 25, 2016
Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help the customers. I have been there for 6 years and seen a lot of changes occur that make me wonder about job stability.
Pros
Recent motivation by the Human Resource Department
Cons
Managers need training on how to be managers, not boss employees making it an enjoyable place to work.
productive
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYJuly 6, 2016
learned to multitask effeiciently, team work was very much neccessary, learned to remain composed dealing with irrational customers
Fun, good atmosphere
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 14, 2016
They do a lot to keep you engaged and keep moral up. Lots of potlucks, contests, and games with prizes. Great people. Lots of vending machines and microwaves, ping pong table.
The managers and co workers helped each other
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 2, 2016
I enjoyed working as a customer service rep, helping customers with any issues or concerns they may have, finding a solution to their problems,
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Sub-standard
Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYMay 23, 2016
The culture at NCI is get as much as you can out of each individual without have to pay them adequately. You do have to opportunity to learn how to work with difficult people because everyone there is self involved and immature. The managers try hard but are encouraged to be stand-offish a difficult to please.
Pros
Lots of Overtime available
Cons
You are always being yelled at by customers and managers

Want to know more about Nationwide Credit?

Ask a question
stressfull
Account Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  5503 cherokee lane alexandria va 22304May 17, 2016
IT is an unfair work envionment.
Senority means alot.
Managment could have been beter.
Hardest part is dealing with unprofessional employees.
Alot of drama and gossip.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
unfair
customer service representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYMay 9, 2016
I did not like dealing with nasty customers
staring at computer all day
co workers friendly and helpful
located in corporate center
Pros
friendly co workers
Cons
sitting all day
Room for growth and challenges!
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 21, 2016
The morning can start with a company meeting that would update us about the financial levels of our co. in the past and plans for the present. Or, we would just clock in and get right to work. I learned how to manage time with multiple deadlines to meet. Different strategies to complete tasks. There are a lot of employees in one room working in a business facility. It is nice to interact with all kinds of people and at the same time you can learn something new. There was nothing hard that I could not accomplish, I enjoyed the challenge because I seen growth and self development as accomplished goals.
Keep Looking
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 20, 2016
not a bad call center when the economy was bad, but now there are many more opportunities for higher paying jobs in the Phoenix area.
Pros
the people who work there
Cons
management providing mis-information, no upward advancement, lots of favoritism by management, no matter how good you are, how high your QAs score or how low your handle time or if you have perfect attendence, you will not be compensated for it
Okay to work for, good hours, management need better organization
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  SacramentoFebruary 28, 2016
Ive been here for 7 months, it pays decent but the company is very unorganized and management is not that great. It is very competitive if you like competition it will be fun. Not such a professional environment however. It is a call center and people act like they are still in high school from time to time.
Productive Work Place
Quality Assurance / Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 5, 2016
NCC strive for customer service and continuously, training in a fast pace environment. Fun/family workplace - celebration of birthdays and holidays.
Pros
Caring, Loving Owner - Always thinking of the employees
Cons
Turnovers
customer
fairly easy (Current Employee) –  tempeJanuary 15, 2016
work all depends on how busy it is or on types of customers that call in to have services or questions that need answers or explanations
Pros
understanding manager
Cons
no OT
accounts receivables or collections
Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FloridaJune 20, 2015
Nationwide was one of the greatest job that I have. I started out in clerical department and rose to the accounts payable department and finally collections analyst for Amercian Express
Pros
Professional atmosphere
Cons
late nights and Saturdays
Customer Service Representative, Altisource (Former Employee) –  Endicott, Ny 13570March 31, 2015
You were typically busy on the phone answering calls. Some of the co-workers were tough, and the hardest part of the day was the excessive call volume.
Pros
Free lunch once a month
Cons
Healthcare
Great Company
Collector, Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 11, 2014
Awesome pay, learned a lot about the financial world. Loved the challenge of working in this atmosphere.
Pros
pay