Gluckl Insurance Agency is seeking an immediate need for Life & Health Licensed Insurance sales agents. We are looking for motivated individuals to provide consultative selling of Life Insurance products to new and existing clients. We specialize in helping people manage risks of everyday life and protect what matters most, from the unexpected.
We offer a wide range of products including:
Specialty Insurance (Umbrella, Boat, Motorcycle, and RV)
Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products
Establish client relationships and follow up with customers
Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service, including responses to specific inquiries regarding insurance eligibility, coverage’s, policy changes, transfers, claims, and billing
Explains Nationwide Insurance products & services and recommends appropriate coverage based on analysis of prospect’s circumstances
Ensures that all quotes, procedures, and practices are in compliance with Nationwide Insurance requirements and State insurance regulations
Maintains a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
- Understanding of the Insurance Industry
- Life & Health License Required
- Property & Casualty License Preferred, but not Required
- College degree is preferred but not required, must obtain all licenses required by State Department of Insurance, and pass criminal background check
- Sales experience (outside or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing, etc)
- Interest in marketing insurance products and services based on customer needs
- Enthusiastic about the role that insurance and financial products play in member’s everyday lives
- Must meet monthly new business premium goals through networking, cold calls, referrals, appointments, etc.
- Existing book of business of Life Insurance & Property & Casualty Insurance a plus
- Should have effective presentation skills through both verbal and written communications
- Must be aggressive/assertive, a self-starter, and able to influence others
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
*Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Life Insurance and Financial Services background is a plus
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please respond immediately. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process. Associate Agents must be able to successfully complete any licensing requirements and training programs. Successful candidates will be responsible for building and maintaining a profitable, growing book of Property, Casualty, Life, and Commercial business. You will uphold the agency’s reputation and professional manner of conducting business with clients and Nationwide Insurance. You will be given the tools necessary to succeed.