Native Nation Events Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
No complaints
Sponsor Coordinator & Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ramsey, NJJune 11, 2015
What many people don't realize is that all corporate office run the same...no matter how big or small.. I challenge someone to tell me a tell me 1 time you didn't disagree with your boss.. It's life, you move on but you don't go attacking someone with one sided stories when the others can't explain their side..
Believe me or not but office politics happen everywhere and in my first hand experience the blame shouldn't be only be placed on the employer..in my first hand experience the ex employees have a Lot to blame on themselves,
Pros
Feels like a family
Cons
Days are long but who cares when you get summer hours
One-Man Misogynistic Dictatorship
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Ramsey, NJDecember 13, 2014
Native Nation Events is a very small company with less than 15 full-time employees. My experience at Native Nation Events, though brief, proved to be a negative one. The owner also acts as creative manager and was my direct superior. Personally, I had no problem with him but my female coworkers were not so lucky. He made overt advances towards them and on multiple occasions implied to several coworkers that they would do better business if they slept with our male clients. I could not deal with this type of environment.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Uncomfortable environment to work in
Group Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Ramsey, NJNovember 19, 2013
A typical day of work consisted in being harrased by the owner. He would micro- manage all of us and call you into uncessary meetings only to put you down by insulting you or talking about inappropiate personal life matters.

Everyone in the office was unhappy and felt harrassed. The turnover was alarming and he would strategically lay people off right before they're commision and bonus was due to them.
Pros
traveling
Cons
Harrassing environment for men and women

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Native Nation Events. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5