Native Nation Events

Native Nation Events Employer Reviews

Great co-workers & bad owner management
Coordinator/Planner/assistant (Former Employee), NjApril 5, 2014
Pros: my co-workers & a casual small office
Cons: can't take lunch, work 10 hour days without compensation, getting talked down to
It's pretty casual.jeans & a tshirt or sweater..there are 10 employees & no one gets together for happy hour or anything because we are always working. Some days are pleasant & most are not.. Overworked & under compensated sums it up..you don't get what you thought you'd be getting out of this job.. Broken promises, no bonuses, no commission & you work overtime for free. Owner talks down to everyone & blames his mistakes on other people..has unnecessary meetings where he breaks you down & berates you & then tells stories about his personal life in gross detail. I'm doing the work of 3 people so I'm totally screwed with my salary..working your hired regular hours of 9-530 isn't good enough so you have to stay to 730-8 to make him happy (even though he shows up between 11-12 & leaves 4 or 5)
Uncomfortable environment to work in
Group Account Manager (Former Employee), Ramsey, NJNovember 19, 2013
Pros: traveling
Cons: harrassing environment for men and women
A typical day of work consisted in being harrased by the owner. He would micro- manage all of us and call you into uncessary meetings only to put you down by insulting you or talking about inappropiate personal life matters.

Everyone in the office was unhappy and felt harrassed. The turnover was alarming and he would strategically lay people off right before they're commision and bonus was due to them.