Native Staffing

Native Staffing Employee Reviews

The projects that Native Staffing had for me to do were extremely interesting and fun projects.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), Phoenix ArizonaApril 5, 2015
Pros: Being free to work at my own pace and the feeling of accomplishment
Cons: Not being able to do more in a day then what I did
The first project was with a group of individuals to remove the Windows XP systems and install the Windows 7 Systems with the Cisco Slim line and Cisco phones. The Second Project was only two of us and I did all the installations of the computers and phones for the customer.
Both projects taught me a lot and brought me back up to speed on telephone and computer communications, electronic equipment installation, A/C power installation, and general computer systems troubleshooting.
My co-worker was also my supervisor and we made a dynamic team. He handled the customer inquiries and I handled the hardware.
The hardest part of the job was waiting for A/C to be run to different rooms so we could proceed with the computer installations.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to look back on a day's work and marvel at the amount of systems that I had installed that day.
Great company
Technician III for Siemens (Former Employee), Hampstead, MDJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: friendly and curtious atmosphere
Cons: temp job, and was too short a time.
The company was great, the only downside is that the job didn't last. One install and I was done.
One day assignment
I/T Installation Technician (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCFebruary 13, 2014
Arrived to meet client and identify who I am. Locate device to be installed. remove old network printer. Install new network printer.
Very professional and supportive.
IT Helpdesk Agent (Former Employee), Hampstead, MDDecember 17, 2013
Native Staffing is a great company to work for. I commend Ray Baker for his professionalism and dedication to his contractors.
Working for Native was good
Contract Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), Virginia AreaAugust 8, 2013
When you dont have any other Job to go to Native Staffing is OK
Payroll position that helped my resume grow
Executive Administrator/ Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Hampstead, MDJuly 19, 2013
Pros: health insurance, free gym membership, quarterly profit share bonus
Cons: long drive, new management
A typical day of work at Native Staffing was a very hectic one, but I never had to worry about the time creeping by. I was hired only to process new hire paperwork, process background checks, and drug screenings for clients and other general office duties. In time, my job duties grew from my original job description, to also managing payroll for the entire operation. This included in house employees, 1099 contractors, full time/temp employees in all 50 states (nationwide staffing agency) as well as the background check company that the company I worked for owned as well. In addition, I would fill in and take care of any invoicing when the appropriate person was absent. The most difficult part was being nationwide and not seeing our employees face to face when there was an issue. My co-workers were all great. It was a small company and we were a tightly knit group. The most enjoyable part of my job was that the time went by fast, I enjoyed what I did, and everyone that I worked with.
Not worth working with...
Help Desk Agent (Former Employee), Mason, OHDecember 3, 2012
A very horrible staffing company.
No benefits.
had issues with all of the time.
They don't care for their employees.
monkey's running the place.
If you lose your contract they won't help you find another.
Small office environment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Hampstead, MDOctober 30, 2012
Pros: can work inside
Cons: long hours with no overtime. it's a 24/7 job with minimal time with family.
 Responsible for sourcing new employees for both temporary and temporary to permanent opportunities
 Placement types include Helpdesk of all levels, Desktop Support, Break-Fix Technicians, Computer Operators, Call Coordinators, and Deployment/Migration Technicians
Great working hours
Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 30, 2012
hours are great
pay is great
work is easy
bosses are also pretty cool
Great place to work at various locations.
Computer Tech II (Current Employee), Hampstead, MDJune 6, 2012
Pros: co-workers offer advice about the job.
Cons: none.
Native Staffing is a great company to have employment. You not only get a chance to use your skill, but also learn from others. It helps you grow.
Native staffing a good place to work
Migration Technician for ATOS (Current Employee), portland, OrMay 21, 2012
Pros: freedom
Cons: not full time
I have worked with Native staffing for several months and have had a very good experience. Working independently, and professionally is how I conduct my self and my business and the opportunities with Native staffing are always just that.

November 15, 2012

I love Native Staffing - their recruiters rock, their clients are Fortune 500..they got me in the door on a temp gig, and I got hired full-time...love love love Native Staffing