nativeX Employee Reviews in United States

Overworked and underappreciated
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  Sartell, MNFebruary 3, 2015
Management was unprofessional and expected long working hours even if nothing needed to be done soon. Quite a bit of swearing and other unprofessional comments by management. The least professional place that I have ever worked.
Cons
long hours, swearing, layoffs
Mobile side of the business is hurting the company
employee (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 3, 2015
The atmosphere at NativeX is relaxed but fast paced. The team members are wonderful to work with. The company is making money and the Web side of the business is steady and perseverant.

The mobile division of the company has expanded too fast. The mobile division seems to be doing many different things at the same time, which is good, but nothing tends to be on time or produce what was expected.
Pros
atmosphere, quarterly events
Cons
work/life balance
Exciting, always changing industry
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Sartell, MNDecember 29, 2014
NativeX was a great place to move up the ranks. They did allow for me to grow my career and move up within the organization over a 4.5 year period. The culture is great but the company is not entirely stable.
Innovative and fun workplace
Account Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Sartell, MNApril 11, 2013
NativeX (formerly W3i) is a fun work environment filled with hard working individuals and an innovative atmosphere. Every day is something new, and in the ever-changing industry of online marketing we strive to always be a step ahead. The people I work with are hard working, smart and creative, which produces a workplace full of new ideas and progress. While there are always industry challenges, like any other workplace, NativeX is a great place to work and I look forwards to going in each day.
Pros
benefits, time off, workplace, opportunities
Cons
salary, some management

2.8