NaturaLawn of America is an organic-based lawn care company servicing the Twin Cities metro and surrounding areas. We are seeking Inside-Sales Reps who are energetic and able to work both independently and on a team. Inside Sales Reps will be working indoors in a comfortable office setting selling lawn care programs and a variety of other industry related services via telephone. There will be no cold calling involved in this position.
We are increasing our marketing efforts this spring and as a result will need additional personnel to help field calls, provide estimates to prospective customers, and ultimately close sales. All Inside Sales Reps will be working closely with the Sales Manager to help ensure their individual success; training on our phone and computer systems will be provided. Associates will be receiving inbound calls from interested customers looking for estimates and making occasional outbound calls to current and previous customers.
Pay is Hourly plus Commission. This is a Full-Time position working afternoon and evening hours Monday-Friday. Previous sales or customer service experience is preferred but not required. Multiple openings are available.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Educate customers about the advantages of organic-based lawn care and how our IPM program helps to reduce environmental impact while also making their lawn healthier and safer for family and pets.
- Pursue and manage new leads resulting from direct mailers, door hangers, internet marketing, and referrals.
- Provide immediate estimates over the phone by measuring properties using our CRM software.
- Promote new programs & services to our current customer base.
- Manage customer accounts and ensure customer satisfaction through quality assurance and follow up calls.
The only requirements of this position are that candidates must be friendly, outgoing, and easy to talk to! The ability to multi-task is also very helpful as often times you’ll be speaking to customers and performing computer tasks simultaneously. We use digital phones and Windows XP, therefore knowledge of rotary dials and MS-DOS is not necessary, lucky you!
All applicants must have a valid drivers' license and be able to communicate clearly in English, both written and verbally.
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button and upload your resume. If you have any questions regarding the position, please call the office @ (952) 944-8585, press option 2, and ask for Sean or you can email your questions to the same address above.