NATURAL FREEDOM, INC.
Are you DETAIL ORIENTED? Do you have CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE? Do you have strong WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS? Do you feel comfortable PROBLEM SOLVING?
Natural Freedom Inc is a staffing agency that is dedicated to serving children and adults with mental, developmental or physical disabilities in our community. We are looking for a coordinator to help place caregivers into the homes of the people we support.
As a representative of Natural Freedom you must help us maintain our mission, vision, strategic plans and goals.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Meet consumer needs by identifying appropriate, qualified staff. Contact families,
support coordinators, set and attend meetings, document all activities relating to that process.
- Program Coordinators will be required to attend meetings; Assist in the recruitment, training, supervision, and support of staff; Prepare written reports; And build and maintain positive working relationships; MUST be able to multitask and problem solve.
- Identify essential functions and knowledge, skills and abilities required to work with a particular consumer; assign work shifts; complete employee change forms; and ensure compliance with company processes for interview and selection of employees.
- Manage field employee performance; coach, counsel and motivate employees; evaluate employees; implement disciplinary action as directed by supervisor.
- Must be a team player
- Must be flexible and able to remain effective in stressful situations
- Must be compassionate and have a desire to help others
- The more experience the better!!
*ALLERGY ALERT must be comfortable in an office environment that is pet friendly.