The Assistant Store Manager is the second person in charge of the store and is responsible for the successful operation and profitability of the store which includes training, directing and monitoring all department staff.
- Ensures World Class Customer Service at all times
- Drives Store Sales, Department Sales, Average ticket, monitors Customer count, Cost of Goods sold, Sales per labor hour
- Hiring, Training, Coaching, Evaluations, Discipline
- Strives to increase nutritional knowledge of entire staff.
- Provides leadership and direction to the entire staff.
- 1-2 years management experience in grocery and/or related retail experience, natural foods industry a plus.
- Able to manage changing priorities.
- Possesses a sense of urgency in the completion of tasks.
- Possesses excellent customer service skills.
- Is highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to stay focused with the task at hand.
- Ability to take direction and follow through.
- Must be cashier trained.
- Proficient in MS word, excel and outlook.