Nature's Sunshine Products Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not very fun to work for, felt unappreciated. Not enough pay to deal with their type of customers.
I took calls for the customer service (Former Employee) –  Spanish Fork, UTDecember 14, 2016
NSP used to be great to work for a few years back. Great benefits/perks. You felt like the manegment cared about your happiness as an employee. When I left in 2015 it was a completely different company. Most peeks were gone and they forgot how to be appreciative towards their employees. They did start doing giveaways for good reviews on your calls, but it almost seem like they were just trying to buy you but were really high strung about it.
Pros
Product credit
Cons
They took away the yearly dine out, motivational pre training, cubicle privacy, they recently down graded.
Good products, new management. Many changes.
Manager Sales (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTAugust 1, 2014
A company with new Management and reorganization. Spanish Department was cut. Most people in department are new. Good products, have challenges and hard competition.
I am an independent consultant & herb specialist for a top quality leader of NSP products in business for over 50 years.
Manager (Current Employee) –  I work from my home based office.January 16, 2013
As an independent consultant. I have had the opportunity to gain the experience and education to help others with educational programs offered through the Company. I love helping others to reach their goals regarding their health challenges and/or overall sense of well-being. The hardest part of my job is having people understand the importance of maintaining their health through educational offerings that I provide. The people at the Company are always so pleasant, helpful and provide excellent customer service.
Pros
opportunities to grow and continually gain knowledge to help others.
Cons
can't really think of any.
productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 9, 2012
Enjoy working as a team, nice helping customers and place people on jobs
Pros
free lunches
Cons
too early