Nature's Way Employee Reviews

Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIApril 30, 2017
The manufacturing part of the company is run by QA and maintenance dept., meaning decisions/control is by these two areas.
Supervisors are VERY discriminative-despite excellent skill and work ethic, they will falsify information to have you terminated.
Continually having to work 'on eggshells' if the Supervisor does not like you.
Very informant and keeps you going
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Laurinburg, NCApril 21, 2017
I love working here work place had and amazing work flow employees were great to get along with boss man always informant and kept his employees up to date and happy while working understood family and if you need it for emergency he understood
Pros
Raises when earned and always holiday bonus
Cons
Not any
Good place to work except in manufacturing and warehouse
material handler (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIApril 4, 2017
Underpaid for the work yhey expect us to do. Lack of guidance in daily activities and cannot grow with company...only work harder and faster.
There is no formal training and you are expected to meet the standards of the area within a few days.

There has been accusations of discrimination due to disabiities.

The compensation for the amount of work expecetd to be completed id below industry standard. They do have a cross train program that has little value to the department ....as few are given the opportunity to cross train.

Shipping department was a fun place to work and you were recognized for your contributions but that stopped when leader retired in 2016. It is now a rudderless ship needing leadership.
Pros
Number of holidays
Cons
compensation
Nice place to work
Sales Process and Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJanuary 17, 2017
Nice people to work with however each department tends to work in their own silos. The ex CEO was very Team oriented vs. the current CEO today
no good
Lead Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PANovember 13, 2016
management is no good dont care about there people change people
shifts and dont care not a good place to work pay is low cold in winter time
Fun friendly environment
Office Manager/Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INNovember 11, 2016
I absolutely enjoyed working at Nature's Way during my two year employment. It was so much like family it was almost scary. I really enjoyed the work I performed and the clients I got to know on a level that most office personnel never get to experience. Working directly with the owners and managers made me feel great about my work and the work I was doing. I felt I was part of the large picture of making the company what it was and it made me feel proud.
Pros
Relaxed environment, friendly co-workers
Cons
Lack of health care coverage and benefits to ALL employees
Slave drivers
Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Harrison, OHApril 7, 2016
This job is not for most if anyone, they make you feel like your one of them at first then you are road hard and long, no breaks, good luck getting lunch. You do stay busy and the day goes by fast but with there being so much that needs to be done and they expect you to do it all while the rest of them make themselves breakfast, talk and do what they please. Then have the nerve to tell you they are waiting on you to finish instead of helping! There is much more but good luck to any one that can put up with a bunch of immature and drama filled women running a family owned business into the ground because they HAVE TO go shopping? Instead of getting the work done and then blaming others! The "lead" is always out or doing other things not work related. Then the rest of us have to pick up the slack. Some get there at 4 am to start the day if your not willing to work from 4am till almost 4pm every day with no breaks and no down time then this is the job for you! Good luck!
Pros
Monday thru friday
Water Bottler
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  PittstonSeptember 8, 2015
FAST PACED WATER BOTTLING COMPANY.
I repaired the equipment on second shift.
I also did preventative maintenance on all the facility's equipment.
Pros
Friendly family owned business.
Cons
Pay was not sufficent at that time.
A good place to work with a close knit company.
Quality Control Chemist (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 24, 2015
While each department varies, the lab is known throughout the company as being very close knit and welcoming.

The work loads vary a great deal week by week, but is generally between 40-42 hours per week. Top priority testing can be given at any time, and may require you to drop all other test.

The group often goes out to happy hours and other events together, and is very "low drama".
Great atmosphere and great team leaders
LTL Shipping Associate (Current Employee) –  Mccarren NVFebruary 12, 2015
Open minded fun, inspiring leadership. With a great supportive team spirit. With many great activities and team incentives that makes its valuable. Day goes by quick.
Pros
Lots of programs and incentives
Cons
Not Enough Overtime hours
Nature's Way
General Manager (Former Employee) –  ColoradoNovember 14, 2014
I would not recommend this company to anyone for employment. This company has taken a turn for the worst, and now participates in illegal activities including not paying taxes, not paying staff on schedule, and does not abide by mandated regulations.
Mental Illness Abounds
IT (Former Employee) –  Green BayJuly 28, 2014
Management literally doesn't show up to work. Staff is so overworked that management, when it does show up onsite, have a habit of yelling and belittling staff in order to get them to work harder and longer.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Management likes to scream and belittle their staff
Unprofessional Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAMay 29, 2014
This company does not treat their Sales Representatives with respect.
good people
Report Developer - IT (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMarch 31, 2014
great people to work with
alot of work for too few people
learned alot about business
Pros
discounts on vitamins
Landscaping
Landscaping Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Chardon, OHOctober 16, 2013
Hardscapes and softscapes design. Learned to read blueprints. The management was caring as were the co-workers.
Pros
Time off
Cons
Health care
Fantastic leadership who value and treat their employees with respect and care
Executive Assistant to COO/VP Sales/VP Marketing (Former Employee) –  Springville, UTMarch 30, 2013
Enjoyed this position more than any other jog I've had. Would still be there if my husband hadn't bee recruited to Portland, Oregon
Pros
close to home, great leadership, fun enviroment
Nature's Way
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Springville, UTJanuary 4, 2013
A typical day would be to fill customer orders, inspect product and packing slip to make sure it is correct. I learned how to use a computer and to use a conveyer. How to trouble shoot problems that may accure. I enjoy working with my co-workers and we would help each other where needed to make sure the products get shipped out in a timely matter.
Pros
great company to work for, they care about the employee
Cons
better communication between management and employees