NAU Employee Reviews

great help with people skills
Temporary receptionist (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZJanuary 30, 2017
I had a lot of help with my people skills and became more comfotable with being able to start the conversation. I believe it got me more ready for a bigger and more advanced job that i will have in my future.
Pros
Got to plan events, hang out with my coworkers, and people brought snacks into the break room.
Cons
not having enough time to balance my school and social life, not being able to have them work around my daily needs, and not haveing time for food before I had to go to work.
A awesome place to get a education
Student-HC coding diploma program (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNJune 13, 2016
I had a great journey with NAU, my advisors and the staff were all so helpful in managing us students. Making sure we were all taken care of.
Pros
Good insurance coverage benefits-Overall self benefit of knowing to give patients best of care.
Cons
breaks
great job to have
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZOctober 1, 2015
cleaned typically everything from floors to bathrooms, to offices and classrooms. learned to clean with different products and what they are used for
Beneficial for Career
Undergraduate Researcher (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZJune 11, 2013
Without this opportunity, I would not have been able to qualify for an internship. This job provided me with much needed experience for my desired career path.
Great job
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZFebruary 13, 2013
Working for NAU was the best thing that happened to me. I learned discipline and most of my office skills in this position. The management and flexibility are things I miss most about this job.
Pros
relaxed schedules, comrodary, privacy, on campus job
Cons
on campus job, day shift
Fast paced but nice environment
PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  DENVERMarch 7, 2012
Highly educated employees. Smart individuals. Need better directorship and more corporate concern for staff and faculty retention.
Pros
good people
Cons
poor directorship