Nauset Technologies is looking for a qualified intermediate to senior level database architect/administrator for a project in Natick MA. This will be an on-site position requiring security clearances for work with the US government. We are a growing organization seeking enthusiastic, independent programmers to join our well-established team.
- Oracle, Oracle ASPortal, PL/SQL, and associated technologies within Unix/Linux
- Experience installing and upgrading database servers and application tools
- Proficiency in maintaining databases, performing release management and analyzing performance
- Proven database administration, design, and development support
- Exceptional program/database documentation skills, and ability to monitor and quickly resolve connectivity issues on multiple platforms
- US Citizenship
- A government security clearance is required but not a prerequisite
- Strong programming skills to develop and support programming procedures
- Familiarity with database backup and recovery
- Proven Oracle Access Manager integration experience
- PKI and SSO experience within ASPortal/APEX via OAM
Relevant certification in OCP/Linux/related technologies preferred.
This position is a contract-to-hire. Rate is very competitive, commensurate with experience. Please respond today with your resume, contact information, and cover letter. Nauset Technologies is a custom software development company comprised of highly skilled consultants from all technological backgrounds. We are not a recruiting or staffing agency; we are a software company. We specialize in developing cutting-edge solutions across a wide range of target platforms including web, tablet, mobile, and desktop. Please visit www.nausettech.com for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!