Nautilus Hyosung Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place with great people
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 18, 2017
The job it self is pretty cool, great people work here the environment is pretty enjoyable to be around. The could get pretty busy but overall the team still manage to get it done.
Very Productive company with potential to advance further into other job opertunities.
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 6, 2017
The job requirements at Nautilus Hyosung are very simple. We repair ATMs on a daily bases. This includes replacing modules and diagnosing problem machines. We also provide the best customer service in the business. We are on the road driving from site to site on a daily basis, with a specific time to arrive. Days can be long and tiresome. Direct management is great and will work with you if a family emergency happens or you need time off for a sick day or personal time for vacation. Some upper management have a disconnect from everyday operations in the field. I feel we are expected to do a lot of other jobs that prevent me from focusing on my specific job and taking away valuable time to concentrate on becoming a better asset to the company and this is the hardest part of the job. The workplace culture can be difficult at times due to some employees worry more about what you are doing rather than what they are doing. Overall the jobs still get done on a day to day basis. I do favor that we basically work by ourselves in the field and do not have to directly report to management on a daily basis. I also like that the customer is satisfied on a daily basis on the work performed on their machines. Direct feedback from the customer is extremely satisfying. I am a self taught learner in this company and had no prior ATM experience. I also am allowed to work at my own pace, especially if there is a problematic machine.
Pros
Benefits, customer satisfaction
Cons
not always time for lunch breaks
Great Company to work for
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 31, 2017
Enjoy everything about Nautilus Hyosung. People that work here are good knowledgeable co-worker to work with. I look forward to going to the office each day to contribute, eager to learn and grow professionally.
Awesome place to work
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 27, 2017
Recently joined the company in 2017.

I guess some of the management and employees are now gone or replaced. I do not see any issues with people at Nautilus Hyosung America.

This company pays well and provide good benefits.

Everybody works hard at this company.
Pros
Nice people, competitive salary rate and nice working environment
Cons
small cafeteria
ATMs pretty reliable, Management not so much
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXFebruary 26, 2017
Originally I had felt very blessed to have this job, but unfortunately like many other jobs they will offer nice benefits to get you in the door and then widdle away at your benefits and make unannounced changes to you pay. The people are nice but some of the managers really only care about numbers, forget it!
Pros
Vehicle Provided, ATMs easy to service
Cons
Management puts numbers above all else
Decent pay no work life balance
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 9, 2016
decent money and benefits but they have no respect for your personal life frequently required to work days off always on call and holidays are required
Started with the company
Field Service Manager (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 9, 2016
This job requires long hours of work, 8am to 12 am minimum but was comfortable working from home and I like the environment and the team that I was managing.
I learned a lot, from managing a team of 30 technicians, to scheduling and customer satisfaction.
The hardest part of the job was the long hours of work, either in a family event or sleeping, if the phone rings I have to solve the problem, but I wasn't complaining, loved the job.
Pros
Working from home
Fun place to work
Senior Lead Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 15, 2016
Co Workers were fun to be around. Take anywhere from 50-100 dispatches per day. Hardest part about the day was meeting deadlines. My co workers were the most enjoyable part
Pros
1 Hour Lunches
Cons
No advancement
Horrible company with horrible upper management
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  midwestOctober 20, 2015
The hours are long and they get out of paying for every thing they possibly can. The upper management at the corporate level is absolutely forrible. It is like being a part of high school all over again. If you are part of the "in" group you get away with absolutely everything and if not you will not last. This company will not only over work you and burn you out but then they will dispose of those who don't play into the corporate politics game. The human resources group is a complete joke. The manager in FL schedules people for 32 hours a week and makes the other 8 AV so that they never have to pay OT when you are coming out at all hours on your "off time". Several complaints have been placed about this manager and nothing ever gets done. They have had the majority of managers in the midwest quit due to the regional manger and the amount of hours and lack of pay. This company is not for the faint of heart. Proceed with caution if considering employment with them. They sound terrific on paper but do not care about their employees at all.
Pros
work from home
Cons
poor management, long hours, little off time, corporate politics
a good product, with limited advancement.
Field Service Tech (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 5, 2015
on the road at 8, clocked in at 9. some equipment is close, some is 3-4 hours away and you will work a lot of nights and weekends. management looks at numbers, and not much else. co workers vary in discipline and productivity, most are hard working and knowledgeable. Working outside, at night, in all weather can be a challenge, and in some areas you will need to meet an armed guard.
Summertime is the most enjoyable, because of the nice weather.
Pros
work from home
Cons
equipment may be 2-3 hours from home. a lot of sitting in van waiting for a service call.
Terrible
Field engineer (Former Employee) –  All over the united stateSeptember 3, 2013
The team was the best to work with but management was terrible. Long hours and not getting pay for all the time on call and not getting pay for that as well. The manager never care for you all he cares was to look good on front of the VP and others in the company. Like wise no support at all You will be just a number. I thought the company was going get better so I supported other techs to stay when they want to leave but I should off let them go they will been better off. Schedule is TERRIBLE way too much to do for what you get pay. No consideration just stock you up with more responsibilities but you wont get pay for that. The Manager likes to give offer that he can't give you. Promises you all the times that never comes true. Steals your ideas and presented to upper Management to look good that he made them. The WORSE MANAGER ever The Koreans don't even know what kind of reputation this guys is giving the company. So if you are looking into this company STAY AWAY you will regret it if you get hired and you see everything been true. Like the other review around the you will answer to more than 7 people its crazy even on your days off you will get a call their no breaks what so ever you are a slave. Their is no freedom or any Respect was so ever you will be treated like nothing as many of us got treated. ALL over the East Coast we all ask for help and none was given IF the company sees all the mistake that Lavo Does they will realized that many employees will off been happy. Stay AWAY FROM THE EAST COAST you are better off keep searching. upon you find a real job and a better  more... Career.  less
company was not organnized in regards to employee training
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 30, 2013
answer calls assisted vistores distrubed mail, admin assistance the job did not allow me to advance
Not a great place to work at
Lead Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2013
-Great team
-Management is terrible
-There is not a stable schedule
Chaotic Call Center
Database Administrator (contract) (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 23, 2013
Call center team lead has low skill set and bipolar personality. Makes a chaotic call center with a lot of mistakes. Techs are treated like dirt and quit constantly because of team lead problems.
Pros
Cons
lack of organization
Managers galore
Senior Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 2, 2012
This place has managers for managers. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. No exaggeration I had no less than 7 managers to answer to. Upward mobility is non existent you have to be on the inside to move up. It's not what you know it's who you know. A lot of techs that were hired in the beginning were made promises of being promoted to area managers but of course the positions were given to people who came in off the street or knew the VP. They also made those promises to me but I knew better.It was just to pump me up for the job. I need to train for a new career for real.