NAUTILUS

NAUTILUS United States Employee Reviews

Retention specialist
Retention Manager and Specialist (Former Employee), Vancouver, WANovember 18, 2014
Pros: enjoyed my fellow employees
Cons: not challenging
I was able to use many years of Customer Service skills with this company but the overall job was not challenging for me and the chance of advancement was not good .
no enforceable hr policy
Geologist (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 8, 2014
Work here at your own risk, management does not care or remains oblivious to toxic work environment despite constant complaints.
Friendly workplace
Imaging Associate (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches, gym and events
A great company to work for. I received insurance policies, arranged them, scanned and processed them. Co-workers were inviting and friendly.
Job through temp agency
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJanuary 27, 2014
It was ok while it lasted, but was never going to lead to being hired on by the company. The company was ran by over 90% of its employees actually working through a temp agency.
Does not stand by core and values
A/R, Cash Applications & Billing Supervisor (Former Employee), Vancouver, WashingtonJune 30, 2013
Pros: a lot of friendly co workers
Cons: very one sided
Worked at Nautilus for 10 years, I enjoyed what I did for Nautilus. Management did not live up to their core or values of the company.
Great work place with good opportunities
Nutrition Consultant (Current Employee), Denison, TXApril 22, 2013
This job teaches me how to interact with customers and co-workers in a professional setting
It used to be better
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: get to know everyone in company
Cons: management not competant
A typical day was to answer incoming phone lines, and direct those calls to the appropriate department, process resumes for HR recruiter, assist executive assistants with projects, process outgoing mail, ship packages via UPS or Fedex, greet new customers and clients.
At the time the HR department was in charge of my position, so I was responsible for helping out in HR as needed. My coworkers were great and I got to know just about everyone in the company.
Fun, fast paced environment
Inside Sales (Former Employee), vancouver, waOctober 22, 2012
Pros: hour lunches and fitness gym
Cons: health care
My typical day at work day was consumed by meeting new people over the phone and advising them of what healthy quality excersice is and how they are able to achieve the best in them. I learned how to deal all sorts of culture at work and during my selling process.

Management was very helpful at times but unfortunately not much available when it comes advancement. My hardest part was dealing with people who were promoted to lead sales position without knowing what they were doing.
Fun easy going enviroment
sales (Former Employee), Vancouve WAAugust 27, 2012
Pros: hour lunchs, no micro managing
Cons: very repetative
I would come in get on the phones, making and taking calls all day
with potential clients. Convert to sales. Meeting and exceeding daily monthly goals.
Do not work for Nautilus
Orders (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAMay 3, 2012
The very small raises are based on what they can afford to pay. NOT merit based.