Navarre Employee Reviews

Pleasant atmosphere and relatively easy work
Production Worker (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNJune 7, 2013
During my brief time with Navarre, I assembled catheters. I was first assigned to a coiling machine where I spun metal wire onto rods.The work also involved other types of hand assembly and a clean room job which consisted of coating the plastic insulation which covered the rods.The workplace environment was fairly laid back and the people were usually easy to get along with. The hardest part was perhaps the clean room duty, which could be somewhat stressful,and I would have to say that the best part was the friendliness of my coworkers and the supervisors.
over worked
replenishment lead (Former Employee), pataskala ohioApril 15, 2013
Pros: co workers
Cons: managment intelligence hours
I was the weekend replen lead and I was training the supervisors how to use wms and I had to tell the gm about the stat 10s that receiving had not checked in months.. I was work 20 hour days opened the warehouse in the morning and had to do other departments jobs (did not put reserves up and had to go through all of their reservers to find the cases I needed) they never gave me the full lead raise even though I was the only lead who was committed..the management was the worst as they did not even understand the inventory or anything with the computer system and couldn't understand what you would try to explain to them.. You can not make a guy who is a handyman a supervisor over replen and expect them to get the job done. I ended up quitting because I was doing the job of two replen leads cause the Yankee crew never came in on the weekend and I was handling 5 to 6 clients by myself and had to make decisions that were not mine to make..and so much more... The best part was the co workers.. I am still friends with them to this day.. And oh yeah they hire ppl back that quit for no reason but I tried to go back and they said I shouldn't be on the property even though all the other mangers on my shift wanted me back my handyman supervisor said no because they never understood everything I did for the company.. Place is a joke I know more than any manager did and they would use what I told them in his meetings to make himself sound smart and like he knew what he was talking about...
run fast run far from this company
sales (Current Employee), new hopeFebruary 28, 2013
Cons: dictatorial leadership, no collaboration of employees
management is dictatorial, no communication and the only plan in place is reduce staffing, then replace them with cheaper less knowledgeable employees

the hardest part of the job is waiting for your turn to be dismissed

the best part of working in this company was prior to 3 years ago when under different leadership
co workers great hours good,but stressful
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), New Hope, MNSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: paid lunch break, sick time, paid vac.
Cons: mandatory shifts with no notice benitfits exspensive
working 3 modules 3floors understaffed.i learned to be on time,detailed,patient ,kind and hepful to coworkers.management not open to new ideas on improving.good hard working people.walking up and down 3 flights.working with good co workers an the hours
it a exciting place to work
Forklift operator (Current Employee), New Hope, MNSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: nice breaks
Cons: not hired on yet
wonderful,how to use there eqipment,coutesy,friendly,none,forklift operator