Navarro Discount Pharmacies Employee Reviews

All time the company are cares about the training
Shift Supervisor/Bookepper / Customer service (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 24, 2017
All time learned about customer service because in the store we attends public.
The workplace culture is friendly
The hardest part of the job, is a some people who are not a friendly and believe mistakenly the phrase The customer is always right.
The most enjoyable part of the job is meet people every day
Pros
Benefits, training
Cons
Salary
Easy to adjust to and builds character
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Medley, FLMay 29, 2016
As a representative you have to be performing at your highest potential at all times. Fortunately, this is a lot easier than it sounds because of the comfortable environment and strong guidance. I've learned to be patient and found many ways to efficiently and effectively help our member's as soon as possible. My coworkers are a mix of adults and teenagers who are all willing to learn and adapt. The hardest part of the job would be handling a higher-than-average volume of calls on a busy week, because sometimes the member's emotions can take a toll on you. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that someone is satisfied with their medication and their order was successfully received.
Pros
Not too challenging
Cons
Management could use improvements
Good Work/Life Balance
Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis (Current Employee) –  Miami FLJuly 21, 2015
The company is one big family. Each department supports each other even through hardships. Work/Life balance is a plus.
Call Center
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Medley, FLFebruary 24, 2015
A day at work consists of developing reports, handling customer grievances, compute records, and manage machines such as photocopiers, scanners, and voicemail systems.
Navarro pharmacy
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  MiamiFebruary 12, 2015
After the Navarro Family sold this company, this company was a nightmare to work for. No work ethic or respect for anybody. There is no seniority for long time workers of any level. It is survival of the unfittest by all means. Supervisors are easily manipulated by those unfittest to do away with lots of good employees that are actually doing their job correctly and faithfully. So sad. To be successful with this company you don't really have to be bilingual and you need to learn all the easy ways with minimum effort to show your work.
Possibly the worst company youll ever be
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLApril 9, 2013
I have to say that I learned much from been in this company, and indeed am grateful for it. I learned that no matter who you are some people don't have scrupulous to throw you under the bus when things gets a little tough, I learned that you should trust no one , except in yourself and your past experiences, I learned that people don't care about if u are hungry, having worked in a 12 hour commute with no break. I will say that the coworkers, are the most enjoyable part of this work, but I guess you only get enjoy 30 minute of their time in this very short break.
Pros
discount purchases
Cons
short breaks
nice company
HR Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLSeptember 1, 2012
was a great experience. larger pharmacie company. tought me a lot of good things