Navarro Discount Pharmacies

Navarro Discount Pharmacies Employer Reviews

Navarro pharmacy
Pharmacist (Former Employee), MiamiFebruary 12, 2015
After the Navarro Family sold this company, this company was a nightmare to work for. No work ethic or respect for anybody. There is no seniority for long time workers of any level. It is survival of the unfittest by all means. Supervisors are easily manipulated by those unfittest to do away with lots of good employees that are actually doing their job correctly and faithfully. So sad. To be successful with this company you don't really have to be bilingual and you need to learn all the easy ways with minimum effort to show your work.
Possibly the worst company youll ever be
Store Associate (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLApril 9, 2013
Pros: discount purchases
Cons: short breaks
I have to say that I learned much from been in this company, and indeed am grateful for it. I learned that no matter who you are some people don't have scrupulous to throw you under the bus when things gets a little tough, I learned that you should trust no one , except in yourself and your past experiences, I learned that people don't care about if u are hungry, having worked in a 12 hour commute with no break. I will say that the coworkers, are the most enjoyable part of this work, but I guess you only get enjoy 30 minute of their time in this very short break.
nice company
HR Administrative Support (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLSeptember 1, 2012
was a great experience. larger pharmacie company. tought me a lot of good things

About Navarro Discount Pharmacies

Navarro Discount Pharmacies operates 31 drugstores in South Florida. The regional drugstore chain caters to Miami's Cuban population – Read more