NAVEX Global Employee Reviews

Good Place To Work.
Communication Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 1, 2017
I took the job at Navex Global, and it was a more than positive experience. Honestly the only reason I began looking for another job was the distance I had to travel daily, and the traffic issues. Management at Navex Gobal are good people, and the service they perform at the company is a necessary and good one. You certainly won't feel like you're doing something unethical or not contributing to the greater good.

The hardest part of the job was the repetitive quality of taking one call after another, and having to deal with unpleasant people on the phone every now and then. The best part of the job hands down was the people.
If you must...
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaOctober 29, 2017
Please don't think, as I did, because It's an ethics and compliance company you won't run into unethical and unprofessional behavior. It's a call center like any other, except they require more and pay less. Managers avoid the call center floor like the plague. The benefits are insulting with 4K deductibles.

My advice: If you need a job, take it. If you can afford to shop around for another job, do it. This company plays favorites. At 14.50/hr and a toxic environment, It's not worth it.

Also, beware of any job that has been on indeed continuously for over a year.
Pros
Fruit and Vegetables served on Wednesdays, clean bathrooms, and holiday pay
Cons
Managers only see communication specialists as seat fillers. You will be treated as such.
Solid.
International Call Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, OROctober 24, 2017
Most corporate corporate job one in corporate could be.
From the moment you walk in the door to the moment you leave, you're greeted with a smile and respect by all coworkers. They environment was always lively yet the work not so much.
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 9, 2017
A great work environment where one could come in and grab a tea or coffee. Then log into work and work until break and lunch. Great restaurants nearby. Great people and productive environment.
Okay place to start
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORSeptember 20, 2017
The coworkers were friendly and somewhat supportive. Upper management does not hold their employees with the highest regard and employees are fairly disposable. There is no room for advancement and the benefits are not very good either.
Productive workpalce
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 19, 2017
I successfully completed my hands on training in a call center. I was able to manage multiple callers who made claims from Worker's Compensation to Automobile accidents.
Good team camaraderie
AR Analyst Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORSeptember 14, 2017
I enjoy the fast paced, friendly environment. On the plus side we have a relatively flexible working schedule, only drawback is that the workload doesn't seem comparable to the compensation and overall benefits. The company promotes a healthy work environment and the majority of people I work with are very friendly and most are helpful. Collaboration is a big part of the culture.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Compensation
Awesome people
Interview Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 8, 2017
Some of the most exceptional people i have ever worked with and met, they are compassionate, understanding, nice and i have nothing but good things to say. The pay could be better but it's not horrible and you can advance within the company.
Pros
overtime, great people, Pto, benefits
Cons
pay
Communication Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 5, 2017
I loved working here! Great staff, fun environment, and awesome opportunities to advance. The management team is easy to work with and will help out with almost any situtation you're in. It's almost impossible to be fired from here.
Mixed feelings
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 4, 2017
So I do love Navex's culture and people. The communication specialist role is a little boring but once you know what you are doing it's not very difficult, and Navex has very sane and sensible policies regarding cell phone use. IE browse the internet at work to your hearts content, unless you have a call. Call volume is often high though but there are slow periods. The managers I have are all super helpful, very friendly, with very reasonable and achievable goals and expectations.

Now for the bad. The pay is, well it's bad. $14 an hour, $14.50 after 90 days, but I made $15 an hour as a college student. I want to love NAVEX, ethics compliance is something I do believe is important, but the low pay compels me to view my employment there as temporary until I find something better. It would have been a fine job to have in college, but now that I am finished the pay just is not competitive, and the company does claim to want to have college grads in the communications role. The poor pay in the CS role is made more alarming to me because i dont see any avenue for promotion out of the call center. A lot of people in non call center roles say they started there, but I just do not see a promotion path out of it and I don't believe my superiors, like the senior CSs and low levelmanagers are very well paid either. The poor pay, it seems to me, makes the company have trouble with staffing, which makes call volume higher, and the job more tedious.

Another point to make: if you are here because you have heart for ethics issues that's great but you will only be playing a very small role
  more... in helping anyone. I hear and document some pretty grim stuff, with no way to help the caller myself and no assurance the client company will care. That's a little frustrating sometimes.

So my final assessment. NAVEX: I want to love it, but poor pay and no obvious path to better pay compels me to look for employment elsewhere, with sincere regret.
Pros
Friendly management, relaxed workplace, sensible rules, snacks, truly good culture
Cons
Poor pay, no roadmap for meaningful advancement, tedious work.
Emotional Environment
Client Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 28, 2017
The Network was a relaxed company before being purchased and merged with NAVEX Global. The company has a great concept but poor management. They don't invest time in developing people or their own processes.
Pros
work from home
Cons
poor management
Communication Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 21, 2017
The hardest part of the job is getting time off. The staff and work environment were excellent. The staff including management made the place a great place and environment to work in. I would recommend working here and would love to work for this organization if they ever opened a location in Florida.
Pros
pay, days off, nice people, fruit and veggie days
Cons
request time off
Decent place to work
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 2, 2017
Can be a bit challenging, however sometimes very relaxed. Ca also be rewarding to help those calling in need of assistance. Not a bad place for a transitional position.
Pros
Frequent free catered lunches; relaxed attire
Cons
Not much life balance; low pay
Decent workplace, room to grow
Claims Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 12, 2017
Call center environment with cubicles and a very high call volume. There is definitely room to grow within the company. Management is friendly and helpful.
Fun and Amazing
Interview Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 9, 2017
I loved the people that I worked with. The job was not hard at all and the compensation is great. When you do well you get the option to work from home and they send you with all the equipment that you need to work from home. Your schedule can be 8 hours or 12 hours which ever you prefer. Fun place to work they show appreciation for a their employees and always giving away prizes.
Very Boring
Communication Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 5, 2017
If you are okay with answering calls and listening to complaints, this will be the perfect job for you. The job is open 24/7, so if it is a holiday and you are scheduled, you have to work, unless you have been approved for time off.
Pros
rare free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Overtime is always available
Claims & Compliance Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 17, 2017
You work in a call center in environment. Overtime is always available and you are trained to work from home. It's a full benefits job. It's a good entry level job. There is a lot to learn, but once you master it then it's pretty simple. The hardest part of the job is initially learning all the information. The most enjoyable part is being able to work from home.
Pros
working from home
Cons
high turnover
Supportive community.
Premium Support MAnager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 15, 2017
Navex appeared to care for its employees. Would happily work for them again. Average work week was 45* hours of tech support. Challenging and fun to work there.
Positive work environment
Product Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORApril 23, 2017
The workplace culture was very positive. I enjoyed my time working there. Everyone was upbeat and personable and enjoyed the work they did. Top management did an excellent job in keeping everyone informed on new company developments and their implications.
Okay
Communication Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 14, 2017
The job is okay. There are flexible schedules. Normal call center pros and cons. Nice coworkers and supportive supervisors. I wouldnt recommend this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NAVEX Global. Our community is ready to answer.