Navigant Credit Union Employee Review

View all Navigant Credit Union reviews

A busy office
Assistant Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Woonsocket, RISeptember 20, 2013
A very busy environment with great members and great coworkers. Hardest part of the job is sales referrals. I would rather see customer service come first before sales. My favorite part of the jobs is problem resolution. I love to tackle a problem and have positive results in the end
Pros
Friendly coworkers and members
Cons
Sales referrals

Other Navigant Credit Union Employee Reviews

love the enivroment and employees staff was great! very proffesional corporation and staff
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RIJanuary 16, 2018
nice clean quiet place, everyone is excellent there management very helpful, organize all staff is friendly and very professional at all time, I love working for that company.
Room for advancement
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RIDecember 8, 2017
Navigant had great benefits, but doesnt pay well like most credit unions. If you work 37 hours you are paid 40 hours a week which was nice. Manager was great, but assistant manager was catty and young so abused her power and played favorites. Made people feel bad when a mistake was made even when they were brand new. Didnt like her at all and she was given her own branch.