Navigant Credit Union Employee Reviews

Great place to work! Exciting company with plenty of room to grow
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  North Smithfield, RIFebruary 24, 2016
Worked as a bank teller and absolutely loved the experience. Everyone is passionate about their jobs and it's clear how much the higher ups care about fellow employees since as a part time college employee I had numerous conversations with the Vice Presidents and CEO.
Great Management
Loan Servicer (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, RIAugust 27, 2015
It being such a small credit union, the possibilities to move up seem a bit difficult. However, the work culture is great and people here really make it very welcoming.
Branch Manager
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, RINovember 13, 2014
Make sure the branch ran smoothly and correctly.

I learned that not everyone learns and is motivated in the same way.

I like to think of myself as a leader and manages employees to get the most productivity out of them.

Like I said before not all employees respond the same way. You have to be able to read body language and use there ability to get the most productivity out of them. What works for one employee dose not necessarily mean it will work for others.

Discipline and making sure that employees understand friendship and boss relationships are different. You have to be the boss and do whats right for the company. You have to check friendship and personal problems at the door.

Gaining a new family. You all have to work as a well oiled machine and do your part. You are together more than you are with your family. If one part doesn't move then it holds up the rest of the machine.
Pros
having a life outside of work.
Cons
bottleing everthing up and letting it out at once.
A busy office
Assistant Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Woonsocket, RISeptember 20, 2013
A very busy environment with great members and great coworkers. Hardest part of the job is sales referrals. I would rather see customer service come first before sales. My favorite part of the jobs is problem resolution. I love to tackle a problem and have positive results in the end
Pros
friendly coworkers and members
Cons
sales referrals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Navigant Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3