NaviNet Employee Reviews in United States

Talented performance test group
Sr Performance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 6, 2015
Creating and running SilkPerformer scripts to simulate use of NaviNet healthcare app to test primarily for user experience and system capacity at production load levels and beyond.
Great place to work filled with great people to work with
CUSTOMER OPERATIONS INTERN (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 3, 2015
Great place to work , Great people to work with . Treats employees exceptionally well . Very relaxed environment with plenty of free food and free beer every friday.
Pros
Free food, free beer, Good company
Cons
N/A
Data Entry Representative (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 28, 2015
Free beer Fridays and pizza every other week. Ping pong table, free coffee, great benefits and catered meetings nearly every week. Great place to work. I cant speak to benefits because I was a temp but I loved it.
Work Hard Play Hard
Director of Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 4, 2013
Navinet provides a fast paced work environment with a dedicated staff. Led by a strategic management team, Navinet is driven to become a leader in providing a Health Care Network.

Over the past few years Naivnet has reinvested in the platform, infrastructure, suite of tools, and personnel. The company is willing to provide the correct tools and resources required to perform the job.

Navinets HR organization takes great efforts to host entertaining and fun events multiple times throughout the year.

It is a great place to work.
Pros
great working environment, exciting new initiatives, great people
NaviNet is the leader and innovator in unifying electronic
Sr Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 28, 2012
NaviNet is the leader and innovator in unifying electronic communications between healthcare providers and their business partners. Over 400,000 subscribed providers nationwide and the industry's leading health plans and partners rely on NaviNet's breakthrough approach to redefine provider communications. The web application PSA (Provider Support Application) was developed for the Providers and has different modules such as Enrollment, services, Customer service, and leveraging program.
Average corporation with a few unconventional perks
Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  BostonApril 16, 2012
The work can be repetitive but there is also a degree of critical thinking/problem-solving that makes it challenging as well. I gained a little technical knowledge and experience in my time there. For the first 5 years I had the good fortune to have a manager that was hard-working, capable and very knowledgeable. It's a sharp contrast to past experiences dealing with the type of manager who hordes information out of a need for control or due to their own insecurity, and basically just 'plays the game'. I think having a great manager allowed every one on my team to develop our strengths and put us in a position where we've come to be relied on within the department. The most rewarding part of the job for me personally was learning new things, and being able to apply them to see issues through to resolution. I enjoyed the sense of accomplishment that comes with knowing that I was able to make 'roll up my sleeves' and make a difference.
Pros
free lunch every other friday, "beer-thirty" every friday, 3 weeks vacation to start
Consultant (Business Analyst) (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 3, 2012
NaviNet was founded in 1998 on the basis that America’s healthcare industry can be made more inclusive, transparent, efficious, and cost-effective by connecting providers, health plans, and industry partners in real time. NaviNet is deeply committed and singularly focused on this vision and has worked for more than a decade to make this powerful concept a reality.

4.3