Navitor Employee Reviews in United States

Good work place for students
Press Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  North Mankato, MNFebruary 24, 2016
It's beautiful place for college to students to work and go to school at the same. They are good in management and work environment.
Cons
N/A
Not a wonderful place to work
management (Former Employee) –  North Mankato, MNJanuary 15, 2016
I was with the company for a few years in a couple different areas, and when I left I was in management. I wouldn't recommend this company to any friends or family. My job security was horrible mostly because a majority of the company is losing money on a yearly basis. They invest THOUSANDS in tradeshows that literally generate nothing for the company and pay the employees a very low wage.
Time and time again Navitor would put the cart before the horse which would leave teams within the company struggling in every way.
The Folders and Label Works branches are the only things that are holding Navitor afloat and once they separate from Navitor (in 2016) this company will go even more diwnhill.
Don't waste your time with this company, you'll gain nothing.
Pros
I had some great employees
Cons
Low pay, lack of organization, failing company
great caring people worked at our location
employee (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 12, 2016
Unstable market. managers micromanaged to the point where your knowledge and efforts were useless, even when you were the SME.
Pros
PTO
Cons
health insurance cost, leadership, stability
This has been an excellent place to work. Love the people and the overall atmoshere
Plater (Current Employee) –  Alto, GANovember 6, 2015
I have learned many different jobs within the company. I have been plating for 25 years and have also worked in the pressroom mixing special inks and organizing line-ups for the press operators. Out sourcing orders to sister plants and running late reports and following up on orders that are late.
I learned how to work with people and listen and get to know them really well.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  North Mankato, MNOctober 8, 2015
Wonderful people at Navitor. Overall good work/life balance. Room for growth for the right candidates. Very caring and giving employees.
Work with great people
Retail Business Product Estimator (Current Employee) –  North Mankato, MNSeptember 23, 2015
I enjoy working for this company very much, but looking for ways to grow. I am just looking for advancement and I'm not seeing that within my company at the moment.
Pros
On site Catering and the ability to work from home.
Cons
Needs better IT Support/ Programing
under paid place to work
A/R 1990 - 1997 and 2000 - 03312015 (Former Employee) –  Waynesboro, PAMay 26, 2015
The company Navitor / Regency is only worried about the company they don't care if the employees are paid what they are worth or the customers are getting what they want. As long as they can find a way to make money for the higher level people. My department moved to MN and we were offered 10,000.00 to move and that was it. At one time the company was a great place to work.
Great pay
Warehouse Worker/ Press Operator (Former Employee) –  North Mankato MNMay 2, 2015
I worked at Navitor several years ago. I left due to having kids and the hours just did not suit me anymore. I enjoyed the time I had been there.
Desk job
Account Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Alto, GAJuly 8, 2014
Fast paced, desk job with attention to detail. In and out of bound calls. Must be good at resolving customers/clients issues.
Great people to work with on the team
Senior Account Manager (4) (Former Employee) –  Alto, GAFebruary 10, 2014
Managing customer accounts

I learned many programs whilst working for Navitor. I learned to be quite efficient and productive on my job.

I had wonderful co-workers and wouldn't have traded them for the world.

The hardest part of the job was trying to defend the customer.

The most enjoyable part of the job was customer satisfaction on something gone wrong in production, etc.
Pros
excellent benefits and employee get-togethers
Cons
the person who first complains is right.

Want to know more about Navitor?

Ask a question