Navitus Health Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Company
Member Services (Current Employee) –  Appleton,WIAugust 25, 2015
Enjoyable job, great people, good work environment. Not all about the numbers more about satisfied customers. Company takes good care of their employees.
Amazing Culture - Great Benefits - Caring Company
Manager, Eligbility Operations (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WI and Phoenix, AZJuly 7, 2015
I've worked at Navitus for over 11 years and am extremely happy to have them as my employer. This company recognizes and rewards hard work, encourages its employees to share and implement innovative ideas, and truly cares about its employees. The culture is family like and very positive. Management is wonderful with encouragement, communication, and empowerment of team members. I am proud to tell anyone I work for Navitus as their transparent approach to doing business with its customers aligns closely with my own values. I highly recommend Navitus as a great place to work.
Pros
Benefits, work environment, positive culture, growth
Productive and fun work place
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIFebruary 18, 2014
a typical day at work is taking calls from members that need to know if a medication is covered, or what the copay might be. Calling pharmacies to enter overrides and providers for prior authorizations of medications.
Productive and growing
Auditor II (Current Employee) –  WisconsinMay 16, 2012
Every team member is involved in the growth of this organization. A small organization with big accomplishments and treat their employees with respect and loyalty.

4.4