Navmar Applied Sciences Corporation

Navmar Applied Sciences Corporation Employee Reviews

Love Navmar
Logistics Spealist / HAZMAT Spealist (Current Employee), Yuma, AZFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: no cons
Navmar is the Best company to work for. Great people, Great locations and just all around great company. I love this company.
Good company
Air Vehicle Pilot (Current Employee), Yuma, AZOctober 6, 2014
Good company who takes care of their people. Not much growth in the company depending on your position.
Great work environment
Mission Commander (Current Employee), Warminster, PAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: great pay and good vacation policy
Cons: promotions and job security are somewhat lacking
During deployments, work is very pleasant. It is a dynamic environment, but a typical day consists of showing up, flying a mission and passing the mission to the on coming crew, or ending on your shift. Learning consists of becoming intimate with the system and how to work it best in a dynamic environment. Management at the site changes every few months, with the overall management back in the US being consistent and usually very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is constantly being overseas in a war zone, but the most enjoyable part is knowing you are there to save lives.
Great company, great support, great benefits
ISR Operator/Instructor (Current Employee), Lexington Park, MDJune 29, 2013
Pros: benefits, profit sharing/bonuses, compensation, staff support
Cons: work/life balance
Navmar is a great company to work for. They believe in giving back to their employees and the pay, bonuses and benefits are generous and well above average for the industry. The staff support is top notch. Over the years I have had to deal with payroll, HR, travel, and management on a regular basis. Everyone is always very friendly and prompt with providing support. I have only good things to say about the company itself. The reason I am leaving is strictly the nature of the work. Most jobs are overseas. You typically get 30 days vacation per year total, which is the only time you can make it home. This isn't the company's fault however, the policy for vacation come from the client (in most cases the military). I wish I could stay with the company, however I need more time at home.
Deployed work environment
Technician and Mechanic on TigerShark UAS (Former Employee), Yuma, AZMay 28, 2013
Six to twelve hour work days seven days a week. Variable work load dependant on weather. Work space can be cliquey.